ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My PH1 Odyssey! :)

Non Sport Megane
Just a few Pictures that i took on the way back from KDS today! theyre not great, but im not a brilliant photographer! :)

clio1.jpg

cilo3.jpg

cilo2.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
Looks tidy, but you defiantly need better pics.

What have you got planed for the car? seeing as you posted in Project section ;)

Non Sport Megane
Will try and get some better pic soon! Fabia splitter! tinted rear 3 windows to 'factory spec', eibach lowering springs, shes far too far away from the arches atm, bought a 3/4 plate friday, that will be fitted as soon as it turns up! alloy refurb and powder coat anthracite! steering wheel retrim, because mines fubar! and come decent floor mats! :)

Something Not French
I know I should be wearing glasses at the computer, but 2 off those pics look blurry to me.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
LOL.

Why bother posting 2 blurry photos which are just basically taken from further away from the actually in-focus bad one ?

:rasp:

Aside from that, Ph1FTW (probably, I can't tell from the photos.)

/photosnob.

Non Sport Megane
Never really taken any photos, so iv got alot to learn, if i can find somehwere nice at the weekend, il takee some more, perhaps some, constructive critiscism next time to improve my photography skills? ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
I thought about getting my wheel retrimmed, I fitted a Sabelt cup wheel as a tempory measure, I picked up the standerd wheel which has been sitting in my room for ages and it feels like a bus sterring wheel. defiantly keeping the sabelt one.

try one of those instead ;) mods sound good tho :) I do like oddysey

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Never really taken any photos, so iv got alot to learn, if i can find somehwere nice at the weekend, il takee some more, perhaps some, constructive critiscism next time to improve my photography skills? ;)

First check out the guides in the photography section....

Use some braincells (I can't possibly call it common sense any more as it's uncommon) regarding posting blurry photos unless there's a reason you've chosen to blur the subject. Clearly a stationary car should be in focus.

Rule of thirds. Straight horizons. Be level with the car (which you have done), i.e.: don't take photos looking down on the car. Move around the car. No one wants to see 100 photos which look exactly the same. Wheels straight or turned slightly bias towards the camera (opposite of what you've done). Use a polariser.

:evil:

Non Sport Megane
Got home today after being out alll day! and my 3/4 plate and fabia VRS splitter was sat on the table! il be fitting that on friday!

PH1 172
Will try and get some better pic soon! Fabia splitter! tinted rear 3 windows to 'factory spec', eibach lowering springs, shes far too far away from the arches atm, bought a 3/4 plate friday, that will be fitted as soon as it turns up! alloy refurb and powder coat anthracite! steering wheel retrim, because mines fubar! and come decent floor mats! :)

sounds like it will end up looking abit like mine, i have anthrecite wheels, eibach springs and fabia splitter ;)

Non Sport Megane
:O pictures?! still in 2 minds with the wheels atm, cant decide between silver or anthracite! fitted my 3/4 plate and fabia splitter this morning! will post pictures asap

Non Sport Megane
Before & Afters of the new non-melted steering wheel, and as before sorry for the shite quality off the Crapberry :)
Beforewheel.jpg

Afterwheel.jpg

Non Sport Megane
Thanks buddy! TheEvilGiraffe reckons the cupra splitters are better for PH1's but imo i prefer the look of the VRS and for £20 delivered to your door, itsnot really a bad mod!

Clio 172 Track
Thanks buddy! TheEvilGiraffe reckons the cupra splitters are better for PH1's but imo i prefer the look of the VRS and for £20 delivered to your door, itsnot really a bad mod!

yeah def! How tall is your number plate? I want a slimmed down version as well...