ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old K11 Micra!

2003 Clio 1.2
Just thought id post on and show you people what I was driving before my clio. I had a 1.0 K11 micra which was converted to a 1.3 supersport, for it only being a 1.3 this thing could shift!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 230
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    989.7 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 177

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I thought it looked like a bit of a laugh until I saw the inside,
how many leathery old cougars did you have to shag to get enough leopard print for the interior?

2003 Clio 1.2
Yeah I made a few bad turns with the car hahaha, but each to their own I like to be different and it certainly stood out and got me noticed haha not always for the right reasons

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
How many did you crash?

I crashed 2 cars in my first 2 years of driving, first car was a Rover Metro 1.1 I stuffed into the back of a Volvo, it survived but looked like a write off from then on, second car was a Rover 414 I crashed head on into some poor b*stard because i'd just come back from France, picked my house keys up from a mate, got in my car and drove down the wrong side of the road forgetting what country I was in.

Last edited:
  2003 Clio 1.2
Ouch! I've only crashed one which was my first car a old corsa b showing off like an idiot reversed straight into a brand new car and wrote it off, learned a lot since then and been a lot safer since, I still haven't got a years no claims cause of all the polices I keep getting on new cars haha but I'm sticking with this clio because it's been the best of them all and come October my insurance goes down nicely for me to afford a lovely 182 :)

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Good lord. I use a k11 micra as my daily but it's totally standard. Bombproof wee car

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I had a k11 micra for a while (2yrs?) Never went wrong, always started, used f*ck all fuel, etc. I actually kinda miss it as it was a great bomb around a-b car, but would never plod money into it. Mine was standard which I must say looked a fair bit better that yours lol.

2003 Clio 1.2
I won most unique car at a local show up here in the north east, won car of the month 3 times hahaha looking back I think this car was just a huge laugh me and my friends just going mad with my car and to me that's what it's all about

Well you clearly enjoyed your time with the car. Which is always the main thing with any car.

I myself wouldn't have enjoyed a minute of it. 1.1 to a 1.3 sounds a lot of work for little gain.
1.1 to an SR20DET sounds worthwhile!

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Why does the car scene always have to consist of serious and worthwhile mods, or styling that fits in with everyone's version of what's looks cool, surely there's room for cars that are a bit of a laugh and are modified as a f*ck about project? If i'd have seen it at a car show yes i'd have pointed and laughed, but at least i'd have looked rather than walking past a sh*tty old 1.0L Micra i'd have paid zero attention to.