ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new toy

My trusty lil 182 :)
I must have gone mad!! Given the clio to the missus and bought this as my daily driver...

NewImage4.gif

NewImage3.gif

NewImage1.gif

NewImage.gif

Pick it up in a couple of weeks. Gonna be driving an even longer way to work know.

BMW 330D
Gorgeous!
Lovely colour, although yes you are mad giving your missus the clio and having that as a daily drive.
If funds allowed id drive the clio daily and keep that as a weekend car as imo itll spoil the fun of it.

:D

53 Clio's & counting
lol i am so jelous mate but good luck running it as a daily,i live right next to a tvr garage and i know how problematic there are,and with that fact i think u should just give the tvr to me just to save lol

Cheers all. Comes with 3 month cover everything warranty, so I'll see how it goes in that time and maybe buy a cheap thrash about if it proves unreliable.

It's the 450, so 4.5l V8, 285bhp and shed loads of torque!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
dont stack it! seen loads crashed and lots of badly hurt people!!

fun cars though and sound sexual!!

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Looks like a minter!

Love the interior, looks really comfortable for such a performance car!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Kevin - you know where I live..... i expect a passenger ride as soon as you've picked that up!!

nice one - glad you decided to go for it..... no kids on the way yet then ;)

Gareth

P.S. does that mean that Vix will be driving the 182 to the local meets - least it might get driven properly ;)

Kevin - you know where I live..... i expect a passenger ride as soon as you've picked that up!!

nice one - glad you decided to go for it..... no kids on the way yet then ;)

Gareth

No probs. Take you out for a spin once I've saved enough money for a tank of petrol. No kids on the way yet (I hope!!) but does mean I now have to think about it which is worrying

P.S. does that mean that Vix will be driving the 182 to the local meets - least it might get driven properly ;)

You mean like Amie drives yours!?!?!

my 197 would kill it in the twisties ;) Nice motor, always been a fan of the orginal 'plastic pigs'

Ahhhh the famous bedfordshire twisties!! This is my cruising car - no point caning it when you KNOW you are faster than 99% of other cars :D

RenaultSport Clio 182
Nice!!!!!! Daily drive, good luck with that. Although it should have had most of the problems ironed out by now. The 450 is a great version, had a play in a 500 not long ago when trying to decide what motor to go for next. That was rapid, and lots of TVR nuts I've spoken to rate the 450 as a better all rounder too!
Plus you've got the rare alu dash, most have the wooden dash that cracks easily.
Congrats mate

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
stupid idea for your main car but you can't do that many miles!

you could not of chosen a more unreliable car :)

saying that - my dad had one and they're super bits of fun, the nose doesn't half lift up when you open the throttle :)

Enjoy it!!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
He could have chosen an Alfa Romeo. Or a Peugeot. There are loads of more unreliable cars than this.

Porsches are notoriously unreliable but then you probably wouldn't know about that.

Fantastic car. Get yourself on www.pistonheads.com/gassing All the Chim advice you could ever need.

Cheers polarbert. Already on pistonheads!

b3nje It it's not our main car - that will stay the clio - just got to use this as a daily driver to get me to work 2-3 times a week. Other than that its purely a fun car. When I got the clio everyone was saying it was the most unreliable car you could get. 22k in its not let me down once. Fingers crossed the tvr will prove the same.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
From owning one it broke down a few times but was only ever used as a weekend car (never anything major at all) - super fun :) smokes nearlly all road worthy motors you'll come across! Happy motoring :D

Polarbert "Porsches are notoriously unreliable but then you probably wouldn't know about that."

I probably wouldn't know much - working at a porsche garage and now for a vehicle leasing company. Yeahh, what's a car?