ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new rb182

Clio RS RB182 Cup
Just got this bargain at just 43,000 miles on the clock! one lady owner from new, had the car a couple of days and feels great. ill probably keep it original on the outside and do some small mods, dont want to reck it. so here it is :)

clio.jpg

clio2.jpg

only problem is the front stripes are peeling a little, seen a set on ebay so might try them

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Something tells me they're aftermarket ones, they dont look quite wide enough to be the genuine ones.

Hairdryer to help tease them off a bit, but you'll probably have to use some tar and glue remover on the panel and wipe down with IPA (isopropyl alcohol) to make sure your new ones stick.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
loose the stripes they look chavy espesh if they need replacing.
yeah as someone suggested ^^ gsort the reg out. you can get a smart fitted plate from fancyplates.com pm me for sizes or any help

Clio RS RB182 Cup
Seen some new stripes on eBay for 16 pound or something and they come separated at the right length, the last owner said they had the roof one re done 5 years ago , just need to do the front bonnet really :)

Clio RS RB182 Cup
bought some wind deflectors, looking nice :)

clio3.jpg

waiting on the new stripes to come and front wheel started making a shudering noise when i brake, so bought some new disks and pads. They come tomorrow so will hopefully stop that noise.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice mate got to love RB. Just needs some new exhaust mounts by the looks of it and clean plates and will look factory fresh then :).

Clio RS RB182 Cup
cheers , and yeah ino thinking of getting a decent exhaust first tho hah what plates do you mean mate? **and the deflectors are off ebay

Clio RS RB182 Cup
bought some renault sport mats, alot better than my old ones

cliomats.jpg

also got some SMD LEDS for the side lights to match the clolour of the car

cliolight.jpg

Clio RS RB182 Cup
Exhaust needed new mounts so they where put on

cliomount.jpg

looks much better now

clioback.jpg

while i was doing this i gave the engine a clean as well

clioengine.jpg

Clio RS RB182 Cup
xenons installed, really good buy

clioxenon.jpg

just fitting them the hard part

clioxenon2.jpg

car might be for sale if anyone is interested, best to put it on here before any other site

Clio RS RB182 Cup
if anyone is interested in this car this is the low down...

For sale is my renault Renault sport clio cup 182 in the desirable racing blue colour with the stripes. It's the last model of this shape being 2005 and only covered 52,000 miles,
It has both cup packs (suspension and spoiler upgrade)
2 brand new tires on the front, the back have a lot of tread on and tracking done
MOT untill may 2014
Second owner since new
Has traction control, duel airbag, cruise control, key fob alarm, electric windows and so on
Have all relevant paperwork since ive had the car, even the touch up paint they give you from new
The car is immaculate with full service history
had new timing belt kit, defuser puller and hydraulic lifters at 26,000

The car is worth around 3,800 but im open to sensible offers and open to view at any time
comes with 6 months tax

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
no no no, get yourself paid up and put a proper advert in the for sale, the above will be removed for breaching forum rules I reckon

but GLWS ;)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I would guess he did, as the proper Renault xenons the ballast is attached to the bottom of the light so you cant see it