ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY NEW CAR

Renault clio 1.4 16v
Iv been looking for a new car for a while and iv sold the clio to my girlfriend and got a Fiesta ST and really pleased with it here are a few pics of the clio and the ST

PICT0097.jpg

PICT0095.jpg

PICT0101.jpg

PICT0103.jpg

PH1 iceburg
Nice.

Theres a white one floats round here thats been dropped on the floor. Have to say it looks good.

Renault clio 1.4 16v
yes she got a good deal lol , iv got some eibach springs waiting to go on, then a flexi pipe , need to get the wheels refurbed aswell

Nimbus Megane R26
nice upgrade but do yourself a favour and dont be like every tool who owns a fiesta ST. dont race renault sports..you cannot win.

you may know it, clio?
My friend has the fiesta st in white too, loves it to bits.

what colour you chosing for the alloys?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate good taste.
No stripes and black wheels is win if you're refurbing anyway.

And you don't need the stripes to know it's a ST.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I bullied my mate until he took the stripes off his. However it ended like this -

07032009.gif

Renault clio 1.4 16v
been thinking about the strips i was going to remove them but they are kinda growing on me lol , thinking of black but not sure ,i know the Clio's are faster lol i don't really go racing around any way , but the ST isn't slow, its quick enough for me lol

dCi 80 tractor
Nice car mate wouldn't mind one myself, what the MPG like? as for the stripes keep them their wicked, white is the best colour for the ST imo

Fabia VRS
Seen your car from time to time. Always loved how low it looked!! Nice ST aswell, best colour, but not to sure on the stripes.:)

Renault clio 1.4 16v
Seen your car from time to time. Always loved how low it looked!! Nice ST aswell, best colour, but not to sure on the stripes.:)

u live near malvern? i got it in white because no one where i live has one , but the day i got it i drove past one and now see it every day lol

Fabia VRS
Yeah. I no its always the way. I got an RB clio thinking there was only one round here now i see um all the time. Its coz your looking out for um. lol:)

120d M Sport
The more I see these the more I want- Stunner! Don't remove the stripes, imo the white with blue racing stripes is the perfect combo.

Tidy looking Clio you had aswell though! What was that lowered on?

Renault clio 1.4 16v
The more I see these the more I want- Stunner! Don't remove the stripes, imo the white with blue racing stripes is the perfect combo.

Tidy looking Clio you had aswell though! What was that lowered on?

Thanks still not sure on the stripes they are growing on me more and more , the clio is on fk highsport coilovers set on the max at the back and about 75mm on the front
, just lowered the fiesta today with eibach 35mm srings and looks spot on i love it, will get some pics after a clean

Mini Cooper
u live near malvern? i got it in white because no one where i live has one , but the day i got it i drove past one and now see it every day lol

Ha ha the exact same thing happened to me i have never seen a white ST in the whole of hull. Then on my first trip to work in mine i end up side by side with a naked frozen white ST lol. Maybe he was just passing through :)

looking forward to the lowered pics, may convince me to do it

RS Megane DCi 175
...looking forward to the lowered pics, may convince me to do it...

Get it done! :approve:
3416195440_cefd7c026c.jpg

It was the first (& best) mod I did to mine! Apex springs give a good drop and aren't too crashy if you don't go all out with coilies.

Nice car btw - I was 50/50 on the white and performance blue - ended up with the performance blue in the end as I reckoned I could keep it cleaner for longer! ;)

Renault clio 1.4 16v
that look very nice , i was also thinking of blue but went for white in the end , mine looks so much better now its lowered, getting the wheels done 2moz :approve: