ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Campus

Clio Campus
Hi

I took delivery of this my first clio on the 1st of September, I am verry pleased with the car, as I needed a cheep to run and funkey car to drive round in while I save up for a house.

I spent this morning polishing and waxing the car, as it "slipped" the dealership where I puchesed the cars mind as well as alot more important issues too...

Anyways here are the pics:
newcar015.jpg

newcar018.jpg

newcar032.jpg

I would like to attend some local meets and I was wondering if there was anyone else round the Diss / Norwich area?

Clio Campus
Its the 1.2 8v Entry Level. I have access to other cars so im not fussed about performance.

The only thing I might do is fit some Renault Alloys but im in no rush.

Out of intrest what Mk is my car?

Hellsbells ill keep an eye out for you

Renault Clio 1.2
definatley needs a sport spoiler, clios like horrible from the back without one mate. pick one up of ebay or here for about 30 quid in your coloiur and easy to fit.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice Little Motor you have there,
A couple of Member's from around Diss and even more from Norwich, I'm from Halesworth but am always in Norwich,

A little bit of Colour Coding on the Mirrors and Side Mouldings and a Dynamique Spoiler would make it look a lot better for not much wedge at all,

Andy.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I noticed in the link a Ph2 and Ph3 look the same... whats the differences? I thought this was a Ph3.

Nice wee car but not a fan of the bubble shape.
Im 99% sure it is a PH3.. i have one!
PH1 = flat middle of bonnet
PH2 = triangle lights, same similar shape to 182
PH3 = campus range

db

db detailing™
Welcome! I'm in Diss... I drive a Monaco Blue 172. I'll look out for ya.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Im 99% sure it is a PH3.. i have one!
PH1 = flat middle of bonnet
PH2 = triangle lights, same similar shape to 182
PH3 = campus range

nope. look at the front bumper carefully between the ph2 and ph3. they are different. his campus is a ph4.