ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new banger *E30 content*

Picked up my new run around yesterday, Always had a soft spot for E30's so when this came up at a decent price i had to have it.

1991 320I SE.

330293_10150578757143158_817223157_9025716_813601758_o.gif

337987_10150578772818158_817223157_9025756_349300299_o.gif

327902_10150578773833158_817223157_9025762_1289106022_o.gif

326325_10150578781073158_817223157_9025764_667247922_o.gif

Few things im not happy with that need sorting:

• Plates need changing
  • Remove the headlight wipers
  • Remove the aerial on the rear screen
  • Diff mount is shot, Got a powerflex waiting to go on
Enjoy :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome! Seats look great too! Just needs the 2.5..;)

My mates made his estate a drifter/track car now. I love it..

Awesome! Seats look great too! Just needs the 2.5..;)

My mates made his estate a drifter/track car now. I love it..

Im eyeing up a few M52 2.8's on ebay! So cheap to convert.

Its got IS interior and some Schnitzer goodies too.

Nice! My mate rebuilt his 2.5 and that made 194bhp mind you.

The 2.5 made only slightly less bhp than the 2.8 due to its bigger ports on the inlet manifold.

Putting the 2.5 inlet on the 2.8 is a common mod and takes them over 200bhp.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Thats awsome! Iv also got a soft spot for E30's after a few friends run them as daily runners and drift weapons!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Nice one there. I was looking at these this morning. Tempted to sell the current bimmer for an classic one.

Keep the headlight wipers, they're awesome!

Awesome car, I need to take a look at my diff mounting this w.e, so the reminder was even more awesome than the car.

Got a powerflex one of the bay for £21 delivered so no excuse to not uprate it!

The do them in the soft yellow compound too, so no extra noise or vibration.

Renault Traffic
sooo nice mat i myself have a soft spot for these. How are the weakpoints in the car?ie rusting on sills and behind arch spats?these are usually the wrost areas to go

sooo nice mat i myself have a soft spot for these. How are the weakpoints in the car?ie rusting on sills and behind arch spats?these are usually the wrost areas to go

Theres a few stone chips here and there that are starting to rust, Boot floor is soild, Passenger side rear arch is bubbling a bit too but only underneath on the lip, also front wings are starting to bubble on the lip. Havnt put it on a ramp yet but from what I can see underneath looks well!

It is 21 years old tho so to be expected. Hopefully when summer gets here I can deal with the rusty bits.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Thats looks a nice clean car that! However check the roof by the sunroof area and also corners of the front scuttle pan (under the window), another bad area is the rear slam panel where the no plate lights are fixed, all these areas are very common to go unfortunatly.

To me that strut brace is not a Schnitzer it's a hartge style.

Last edited:
Thats looks a nice clean car that! However check the roof by the sunroof area and also corners of the front scuttle pan (under the window), another bad area is the rear slam panel where the no plate lights are fixed, all these areas are very common to go unfortunatly.

To me that strut brace is not a Schnitzer it's a hartge style.

There is a small blister on the sunroof tray, very small tho. Scuttle panel looks like it had a repair at some point but its not rotten either. Havnt checked the rear panel yet so thats a job for tomorrow! For the money I paid its to be expected, gives me something to do come summertime anyway!

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Should be a great project for the summer and as you said some of the work has been done so less work for you :).

Abit cheeky but if your thinking or intrested in selling the strut brace let me know mate ;). (I love collecting parts for my M3)

Never above 25mpg
Nice dont chuck the plates though, keep them for resale, all about OEM or OEM+ on E30s.

Spoiler looks rare, doesn't look like the MTECH-1 it looks either Alpina or Hartge.

Swear I saw it on E30Zone though.

Nice dont chuck the plates though, keep them for resale, all about OEM or OEM+ on E30s.

Spoiler looks rare, doesn't look like the MTECH-1 it looks either Alpina or Hartge.

Swear I saw it on E30Zone though.

Think the guy did say he was on there, As for the spoiler thought it was an mtech one but not totally sure.