ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new baby!!!

172 cup
So thought seen as though I have some good decent photos I would post a thread up, afterall she does deserve it.

4319189865_eddce3e5f4.jpg

31m.jpg

4319849980_2cd40925e2_b.jpg

DSC_7623.jpg

DSC_7640.jpg

DSC_7643.jpg

DSC_7662.jpg

DSC_7714.jpg

172 cup
its missing the bumper stickers and splitter:rasp:

Splitter yes, Im on the lookout for one. Bumper stickers NO, the old pics must have been taken at a funny angle because it indeed does have stickers, I noticed when I cleaned it:rasp:

172 cup
f**k that's taller than me.
Looks nice though ! (apart from being dirty) :rasp:

Agreed, and it got a lot of comments at Sundays meet. Thinking of coilovers but cant afford it atm after cambelt and brakes :dapprove:

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Mine sits a wee bit high too, i've seen a few pics of Cups with Eibach Prolines but they don't seem to make much difference.

M2 Competition
Once you put the splitter on it'll look so much lower. Id leave the sus as standard, all the thousands i spent on sus on mine and it was most fun to drive as standard :D

Looks great that Laura!

172 cup
Once you put the splitter on it'll look so much lower. Id leave the sus as standard, all the thousands i spent on sus on mine and it was most fun to drive as standard :D

Looks great that Laura!

Thanks chick

I think I need to do something, it doesnt handle very well atm, although Im not sure if its me just getting used to it but I dont feel like I can take corners very quickly, feels like its gunna topple over LOL

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
The rear shocks OK? I had a leaky shock and the handling was shocking, tyre pressure wrong can knock the ar*e out now and then too.

M2 Competition
Bodyroll is fine, its just the suspension communicating with you! The cups are pretty nimble cars, feel almost as if theyre on tiptoes.

Titanium 182
Just keep going until it starts to not turn when you turn the wheel. Then stop pushing :rasp:

172 cup
A trackday would work wonders, I've already told you this! :)

Ay Ste, Ive decided to go on track at FCS, I know (as we discussed) its not the same as a full track day but I might book on a track day after FCS.....just need pennies :D

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice pics but as said needs a splitter. I wouldn't bother going on track at FCS as the standard of driving was awful last year. You'd be better off doing a Renaultsport day as they're much more enjoyable.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks chick

I think I need to do something, it doesnt handle very well atm, although Im not sure if its me just getting used to it but I dont feel like I can take corners very quickly, feels like its gunna topple over LOL

It handles fine tbh:evil:
Just the brakes that feel a bit odd!
The best pic of it is the one Feirny took of it on the 62, stunning pic I thought.

172 cup
The best pic of it is the one Feirny took of it on the 62, stunning pic I thought.

Actually she does look pretty hot there, the car dont look bad either ;)
And when you drove it did you drive it like you do yours lol

Cheers :approve:

Also note the shot of me in the last pic :eek:

It's a great car Laura, look after it! Even if it does sound rough :rasp:

320d
I'd try sportlines. I've found they made a realy good diffeence to mine and compliment the standard setup well. I found they make the can communicate with you better, you get better turn in feel with them because they're stiffer. They give a nice drop too. Not huge but makes a difference.

Obviously coilovers are better but I paid £70 for my sportlines second hand. Which is probably the best £70 i've spent on the car.

172 cup
I'd try sportlines. I've found they made a realy good diffeence to mine and compliment the standard setup well. I found they make the can communicate with you better, you get better turn in feel with them because they're stiffer. They give a nice drop too. Not huge but makes a difference.

Obviously coilovers are better but I paid £70 for my sportlines second hand. Which is probably the best £70 i've spent on the car.

Think I might try this Brett, cant afford coilovers tbh

Alex - Might do that trackday but I do have an experience day coming up that cost me £100 and I just dont have the pennies atm

Hyundai i40
Looks good

the handling is prob to do with you not being use to it, prob a bit wary of the extra power

My Ph1 and Ph2 felt totally different to drive

Once you get use to it the ph2 you will love it hun