ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182

clio 182 turbo
Wheels and brakes all fitted ,they fit nice tbf I could get away with 5 MM spacers think that will be the next purchase .
Seats to go in next .

clio 182 turbo
IMG_4854.JPG
IMG_4852.JPG
IMG_4853.JPG
IMG_4851.JPG

Not everyone's cup of tea but I always liked candy red so why not ,and black speedline stickers ,brembo conversion try and help a little quicker

clio 182 turbo
I have not really done anything to the car for a while ,was looking at maybe selling and having a change ,the cars just sitting there not used since Christmas .
if I keep it ,I will be changing solid top mounts to standards and fitting bucket seats .

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
I have not really done anything to the car for a while ,was looking at maybe selling and having a change ,the cars just sitting there not used since Christmas .
if I keep it ,I will be changing solid top mounts to standards and fitting bucket seats .
Whats it worth mate?

clio 182 turbo
who knows tbf ,really hard to price I may get 5000 as a sorted car ready to go with the correct bits on there and everthing is new ,more if I brake it but not got the room or time to do that ,I really don't know what to do the love will come back im sure .

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
who knows tbf ,really hard to price I may get 5000 as a sorted car ready to go with the correct bits on there and everthing is new ,more if I brake it but not got the room or time to do that ,I really don't know what to do the love will come back im sure .
Fire me a spec list over mate if you can ill price up to brake it down see if its worth it over selling

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Damn so much gone into it in a short time, be a shame to sell and even more so to break it. Hit track when the weather gets better and the love will return.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Damn so much gone into it in a short time, be a shame to sell and even more so to break it. Hit track when the weather gets better and the love will return.
I agree with the brake comment by brake i would look into making it a n/a again as imo as a full car its 4k as a clean n/a its closer to 3k i wouldnt dare suggest its pulled apart n scraped.

clio 182 turbo
car has been sold ,I have moved house and the car was being kept outside and not being used so I sold it on so someone else can carry on with it .
I have a few parts that need to sold on

clio 182 turbo
IMG_6151.JPG

This is the replacement car ,booos
But tbf it's a better all round car then the Clio 1.9 ,running big power ,lsd ,big brakes does 50 mpg plus ,may not be as fun on track but can use it everyday and still track it .

clio 182 turbo
looks are ,you know ,but they drive awesome and quick very quick ,big turbo ,manifold but front mount intercooler etc 50 to 120 is quick

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah I bet. Guy who used to do seat repairs years ago had a mapped black one. Took it to Anglesey lots of times and had a laugh.

I like them tbh and it looks good.