ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk1 Clio valver project

hardy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Mk1 Track Proj
I thought about going f4r but then changed my mind as my intention was to restore it lol. Might do it standard to the max, although I love the idea of wild cams and high comp engine etc :p

100% (or near enough) standard was going to be my plan too. Always fancied mine to be like the Gr.A Clio rally cars... So thats where it is headed seeing as I am quite far down the line anyway.

Go standard. Will look really nice.

Josh

X2 Clio Valvers
100% (or near enough) standard was going to be my plan too. Always fancied mine to be like the Gr.A Clio rally cars... So thats where it is headed seeing as I am quite far down the line anyway.

Go standard. Will look really nice.

Josh

I really want lots of power from the f7p... IMO too many people just go the easy route, f7r f4r etc. you got a thread mate?

hardy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Mk1 Track Proj
Are you on Clio16valver.co.uk?

My thread is on there from the original conversion I did. Then my second thread has been started on here and on Clio16valver.

Josh

X2 Clio Valvers
These arrived today :)
b581308acae7d7cb1e59278c528beb83.jpg
b&m stiff shift and full lock set, all matching too! Courtesy if KingBass from clio16valver :)

X2 Clio Valvers
Right then guys, this is well due an update. However, early hours of Thursday some scumbags broke into my garage. They've took all my tools, welder, compressor, even took my stepsons mini Moto :[ so im not sure when the next update will be. I'm still carrying on with it though, and im also looking into saving a j plate valver :D
Will update when I can

Right then guys, this is well due an update. However, early hours of Thursday some scumbags broke into my garage. They've took all my tools, welder, compressor, even took my stepsons mini Moto :[ so im not sure when the next update will be. I'm still carrying on with it though, and im also looking into saving a j plate valver :D
Will update when I can

Shame to hear about that, insurance covering it?... :mad:

X2 Clio Valvers
Small bump just to let people know the project is still on going, but I've been a bit distracted by this ;)
937c58805aa51fc0ee2695050e61b7f9.jpg

138e5daa490f9bb4bf26710cb1f4de66.jpg

I've started a thread up on here if you wanna take a look. Phone won't let me copy and paste so can't get link, but it's called another valver project N16AMF.

Mark

X2 Clio Valvers
Update time but it's only brief...

Have now laid a deposit on a new shell for beloved TOA.

331fc82da50d5162a25d5957845692b7.jpg

74507a9a1241ab741c3158eb662f67cd.jpg

39e763b31e00572779529d8e4950a315.jpg

ddae768a64aca9384d2f7d3aecfa2218.jpg

Sadly they're the only photos I've got but I'll upload more when it's in my garage :)