ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My little 1.2 mk3 clio imusic

Mk3 1.4 clio
Just had a delivery,new springs! Will be going on in the next month. Only 40mm but will hopefully cover up most of the wheel arch gap.

a5agytes.jpg

Nice mate. They should take most of the gap away.

Clio mk3
epic! bet you're gutted you've gotta wait a whole month haha, i put mine on 2 days after haha :cool:

I could put them on now but knowing my luck something will go wrong with the car like it normally does when I do something to it. But just going to wait for the warranty to run out then chuck them on:)

Clio mk3
car looks decent mate, head unit look minted. might have a look in halfords and see what they have in there.

lowered MK3's look loads better then standard, cant wait to see what it looks like.

Cheers mate,can't wait for it to be lowered but on hold because some i just had a knock on the door and some idiot hit my wing mirror off and drove away. Thankfully my neighbour was parking his car and picked up the casing and knocked the door to let me know. Trying to find one that isn't over priced seems to be a challenge

Clio mk3
Little update,thought if give plasti dip a try on my interior so bought gun metal grey aerosol spray. Wasn't as dark as I hoped so will be getting anthracite plasti dip for my wheels and interior. Was easy to do and was my first time spraying anything.

anesu7eq.jpg

2e7ujyzy.jpg

5esy5aqe.jpg

Or me haha! Thanks man! I'm debating weather to plasti dip my wheels anthracite with a blue diamond and brake callipers or to save up and get new alloys.. Plasti dip will only cost around £60 all together

imo, the only colour for calipers is black :eek: which reminds me, mine are still rust orange!

Blue diamonds may lok ok though, are there any other parts on your car that are blue?

Clio mk3
imo, the only colour for calipers is black :eek: which reminds me, mine are still rust orange!

Blue diamonds may lok ok though, are there any other parts on your car that are blue?

Mine are rusty to haha,nope no other bits are blue,I was thinking blue or black.. May spray my wing mirrors and back/front badge anthracite to

Clio mk3
just ordered some metallic anthracite plasti dip for the wheels,wing mirror covers and if some left ill do the door handle and interior