ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My last pics of the clio...

No more clio's for me!
Well, its gone...:(

What a weird day, the car decided to drop the cat from the down pipe during the final inspection drive today!! Can't believe it, it obviously didn't want to go!!

Anyway, thankfully Mark is a sound chap and we managed to reach an agreement, which meant the sale went through.

Prior to all this crazyness on a sunday afternoon, i decided to take the car for a quick set of piccys...

IMG_4417.jpg

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4419.jpg

I cannot stress how much i have loved driving this car, its been brilliant...up to the CAT, which is bloody typical! :rolleyes:

The car is remaining in the club and Mark already has some plans of he's own for it ;)

So...if you have a CAT for a Mk2 172 knocking about, please let me or Mark (Mark A) know! Much appreciated.

Thanks all for the advice, guidance and of course the styling tips etc.

Dan :dapprove:

No more clio's for me!
much better then that new scooby lol (joking) shame mate

Aye, but its time for a change...clio was fantastic, but hey i've always wanted an impreza and if i didn't get one now (getting married in July 08), i don't think i'd ever to able to have one.

Plus...variety is the spice of life! lol

M

mini-valver

Really like the blue bits, hope they stay but suppose hes gotta make it his own! Sods law about the CAT though........

No more clio's for me!
Thanks for the comment guys, feel a bit gutted, but hey hoo, on with the show.

Mark has sourced a CAT so hopefully by the weekend the car will be running sweet as! :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Surely he wants to get rid of the cat...;)

Good ridence to bad rubbish....welcome to jap world...lol

Nah just kiddin, i loved my clio too!

No more clio's for me!
Surely he wants to get rid of the cat...;)

Good ridence to bad rubbish....welcome to jap world...lol

Nah just kiddin, i loved my clio too!

pmsl.

I've always wanted a jap car and luckily i've found a reet minter. :)

We should organise a JapCS meet! lol