ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My K4M shed

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
i could have just read above couldnt i -_- LOL fail.

thats a shame :( i think it really finishes off the 172 rear end but i just dont want to cut my bumper

or buy a 172 one

also nice to see the cup spoiler! should have mine on soon wooo

I will admit, I cried a bit when I made the first cut haha

RS172 Flamer
What exhaust manifold do you have?

I have had contact with Hal Ridge myself, apparently he can adapt the 182 manifold (4-2-1) to fit our K4Ms. May be an idea for yourself? :)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
What exhaust manifold do you have?

I have had contact with Hal Ridge myself, apparently he can adapt the 182 manifold (4-2-1) to fit our K4Ms. May be an idea for yourself? :)

Yeah I'm getting one, £250 though!
Apparently up to 10hp gain from it!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
As requested here are pics of the exhaust fitted, I'm make it neater today.

5690ec58-12b6-1de5.jpg

5690ec58-12c6-69be.jpg

I think I'm going to try and make a mould and make up some non sport exhaust surrounds, seems like alot of you want them and the sport ones don't fit. I won't be able to make real carbon ones but I can wrap them on just sell them unpainted for you to do as you please?

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
Yeah I'm getting one, £250 though!
Apparently up to 10hp gain from it!

for that price could get a custom one made not just a cut and shut 182 manifold
there is an off the shelf manifold available for the k4m k-tec use to have them listed on there sit (cant find them on there now)

i did buy a 2nd hand manifold was told it was a raceland but cant find the info about it. its a 4-1 stainless very good finish.

on my k4m it has a cast manifold with a precat so thing there will be a noticeable increase in performance with a new manifold

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
do like to look of the tail pipe sat into the bumper think ill be changing my rear box now lol.

White mx5 mk1!
Your not even that low for it to scrape along things :p but looks good,so I said you would hate the sound of it :p

Megane 225 F1
I always found that the cut on the non sport bumpers didn't look quite right due to the lip it has. Well on mine it did. Not seen another non sport had one cut out properly.

White mx5 mk1!
Ahahahah why get that exhaust really.. It's so crap and I'll have to get something different Steph or your car will start to look more like mine /wrist

SG9 Forester STi
Looks good. I like the recessed exhaust. Considering swapping mine to something similar soon but I've not decided just yet.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
6d9beb86-a2a8-e8a8.jpg

Isn't it just adorable? :)
In prep for my v6 airbox to go in.

I'm going to the rolling road do I'll post up the print out of my car!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
yeah what power you making?
at the moment is it just a v6 box and cat back system?

Don't know yet, rolling road is next Saturday but I'll post the readout, only performance mods will be v6 airbox and exhaust with the standard cat in.