ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My K4M shed

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
i less than three supert's! i was gonna get some but i was always skint when they came up :(

does your spoiler fit flust all the way over? mines raised slightly on the right even though its screwed in and all of the wires/pipes are tucked under the recess and the glass

Lol was a nightmare, had to get my mum to help :/

Mine sites flush at the ends but is raised in the middle, but apparently they all do that...

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
ha, my mate helped me because i didnt know how to join the wires well... fitting it wasnt a problem untill i noticed that corner :(

good luck with the engine mods :) when youre done you can sell me the engine :p

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
ha, my mate helped me because i didnt know how to join the wires well... fitting it wasnt a problem untill i noticed that corner :(

good luck with the engine mods :) when youre done you can sell me the engine :p

I'll be using my car as a rally car for a while so you may have to wait a few years :p

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Ahh ITB's!

You will need after market management and a loom to run them.

Any ideas what you are going for?

No idea whatsoever... I really need some more information on them really, I'll have to covert to a cable throttle I assume?

If anyone can tell me more about them I'll be happy :)

You might be able to keep up with me and not be four wheel drifting soon :p.

Looking good though dude.

You got your keys? ;)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
You might be able to keep up with me and not be four wheel drifting soon :p.

Looking good though dude.

You got your keys? ;)

Haha good times, if anything had been coming the other way my rear end would have been mashed...

Are you referring to steph nicking them? Turns our they were under my bed... Lost them for 3 friggin days!

Haha good times, if anything had been coming the other way my rear end would have been mashed...

Are you referring to steph nicking them? Turns our they were under my bed... Lost them for 3 friggin days!

No, more Mark losing his in his pocket, lol.

And the write up for the euro trip will be up next week hopefully, it is currently on my Mac which is currently with Apple, but I've just had an email which says I'm getting it back next week.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
No, more Mark losing his in his pocket, lol.

And the write up for the euro trip will be up next week hopefully, it is currently on my Mac which is currently with Apple, but I've just had an email which says I'm getting it back next week.

Oh right haha!

Did you want someone to write the first day up? Since you weren't there!

And do you want that £30 / £40 I owe you?

Yer if one of you guys wants to do the first day, I just made some stuff up haha.

Oh s**t yer, forgot about that, I'll pm you my bank details. You could of got away with that £40 haha. :p

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Yer if one of you guys wants to do the first day, I just made some stuff up haha.

Oh s**t yer, forgot about that, I'll pm you my bank details. You could of got away with that £40 haha. :p

I could of done, but then you will remember next year and you will want some of my euros!

Turns out I had plenty on my Thomas cook card, about £200 left!!!
Useless pile of sh*t!

I could of done, but then you will remember next year and you will want some of my euros!

Turns out I had plenty on my Thomas cook card, about £200 left!!!
Useless pile of sh*t!

I'm glad I didn't get one in the end, think my bank charged me like £10 for the whole trip away, can't complain.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I'm glad I didn't get one in the end, think my bank charged me like £10 for the whole trip away, can't complain.

Who were you with? I don't think I got charged at all with hsbc, but I only used it like 3 times.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Got spacers and more lows!

5c0a9f51-4302-1f9c.jpg

5c0a9f51-4312-8961.jpg

15mm front spacers and 25mm on the rear, although I want more 15mm for the back as it seems too excessive.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Mod time!Fitted my new exhaust today! Very loud, and have my mot soon :(Also got a V6 airbox but can't fit that until I get the right ducting.So here is the exhaust, solid exhaust mount and carbon exhaust surround.IMG_2497.jpgIMG_2498.jpgProblem is the exhaust surround doesn't fit :(

TT QS
Mod time!Fitted my new exhaust today! Very loud, and have my mot soon :(Also got a V6 airbox but can't fit that until I get the right ducting.So here is the exhaust, solid exhaust mount and carbon exhaust surround.View attachment 69592View attachment 69593Problem is the exhaust surround doesn't fit :(

love this car. always keep an eye on this thread?
few questions lol....
where did you get the exhaust mount im going to need one when i get my new exhaust?
and is the exhaust surround from streamline carbon (or similar)? was thinking about doing something with my non sport back bumper so if you manage to make it fit ill be over the moon! lol

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
love this car. always keep an eye on this thread?
few questions lol....
where did you get the exhaust mount im going to need one when i get my new exhaust?
and is the exhaust surround from streamline carbon (or similar)? was thinking about doing something with my non sport back bumper so if you manage to make it fit ill be over the moon! lol

I dont think I'm going to manage to get the surround to fit, it's a different shape entirely :(

The mount is a solid racing one of prima racings website

TT QS
I dont think I'm going to manage to get the surround to fit, it's a different shape entirely :(

The mount is a solid racing one of prima racings website

i could have just read above couldnt i -_- LOL fail.

thats a shame :( i think it really finishes off the 172 rear end but i just dont want to cut my bumper

or buy a 172 one

also nice to see the cup spoiler! should have mine on soon wooo