ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Inferno Story...

Great morning out all round and I can confirm, it's as awesome as the photos suggest

Pulls very hard and sounds amazing!!

@182_steve It does actually drive on the road!! Only messing :wink: Good luck make sure you get lots of vids!

Your right there tho mate 😂

is @182_steve booked in for a turbo conversion yet? 😂

Noooo i'll let Ollie take the turbo credit, mine's going in for re-map and service there tho :up:

Did you have a play against the 182?

No need, I already know this now makes mine look like a 1.2 haha jokes, the boosted Clio can certainly pull away very strongly from a 'normal' one now

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
The final little touch, trophy font turbo sticker...
IMG_2353.JPG

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome stuff!!

On a side note, I was staying in belton this week. Had crap internet where I was, but if knew you was back (and I could get internet) I would of arranged to pop over to say hello/admire.

Car looks and sounds great. There work is tidy.

Steve's car looks great also (Just in case he feels left our :wink:)

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Awesome stuff!!

On a side note, I was staying in belton this week. Had crap internet where I was, but if knew you was back (and I could get internet) I would of arranged to pop over to say hello/admire.

Car looks and sounds great. There work is tidy.

Steve's car looks great also (Just in case he feels left our :wink:)

Cheers mate should have pm'd me as I been home for a few days now this week just gone, was you on wild duck??

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Done a big of a bodge job this afternoon...
Before...
IMG_2395.JPG

After a coat of hammerite...
IMG_2396.JPG

I'm not convinced by it tbh but it looks better than it did so now I'm after a upper bracket to get coated black. I think going gold would be to much??

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Went and had another look an wasn't happy with the finish so I've brought another bracket off @cs_dave an went that arrives I'll get it coated a satin black so it blends with the hoses better.

Yeah I see what you mean, looks ok but hand painted finish doesn't match the bay. BUT.... worth it just to show it's the direction to go with, but this time get coated as you said. Defo black mate, but just because the gold will take away from the gold inlet otherwise......... satin black to match the hoses :up:

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
Do you go down to yarmouth seafront on sundays? I have a feeling i recognise your plate from somewhere and i cant place it

Looking good mate! I work in Gapton so expecting to see this cruise past at some point. Not sure on the Elf sticker myself...I normally remove anything like that from cars, never see the point of them but each to their own.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Looking good mate! I work in Gapton so expecting to see this cruise past at some point. Not sure on the Elf sticker myself...I normally remove anything like that from cars, never see the point of them but each to their own.
I'm not sure on the elf myself atm, where abouts on Gapton? What you drive, 172/182?

Clio spor 172 Ph1
Mini update...
After the balls up with the OMP boss from Demon Tweeks I eventually sorted a MOMO boss from Merlin Motorsport in Essex. Thanks for the link @182_steve
View attachment 173855
So with boss now in hand it was time to fit with the OMP Targa wheel. Was quite easy to fit to be honest hardest thing was making sure it was straight. Note the boss kit only came with 1 resistor an was unsure which plug to put it in, luckily I had been to Maplins and got some 3.3ohm resistors for the grand price of 18p and used these instead.
View attachment 173856
I'm pretty sure it's inline but that will have to wait until I test drive on a nice smooth road.

Hi bro, a question like you did so on the watch screen say renault, without the original radio