ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My flamer

Clio 172
Even though it has no engine, thought I'd give it a wash with hopefully my new wheels on. Just need my brother @Mr Burns to name his price lol. Love this car

IMG_20160125_121525649_zpsooaqbak7.jpg

Thanks gaz

Clio 172
Whats stopping you putting engine bk in?
Me! Lol. Just got loads on, as well as being a dad of 3, got a full time job, a wife that works shifts, now on top of that I'm doing an electrician course and moving house soon. It only needs a few hours work on it, but I'm anal about everything so it'll take me ages lol.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks lovely mate, paint looks perfect! Get the engine back in. Though I know your pain about not having the time...

Clio 172
Lol ive spent 20 hours on my clutch change [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Haha, that's all mine started out as. How you getting on with yours mate? Cheers for the offer mate, mite take you up on it. But I am thinking of putting it in storage for a year or 2 til I'm a electrician and moved house, plus kids being a bit older ect. But........... I so want this on the road!!!!!

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha, that's all mine started out as. How you getting on with yours mate? Cheers for the offer mate, mite take you up on it. But I am thinking of putting it in storage for a year or 2 til I'm a electrician and moved house, plus kids being a bit older ect. But........... I so want this on the road!!!!!

Just gotta put coolent pipes bk on then boost pipes then see if it starts

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
That looks lovely. My flamer is currently a horrid washed out brown, I haven't cleaned it in months!

Clio 172
Haha glad you was joking, I can get a bit firey when my family is insulted lol.

Yes mate, always game for curbough. Always a good atmosphere there.