ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Clio

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
slamming most likely wont happen :( move to the USA next summer and im at uni til then...

budget mods FTW...

the wipers are not bad but seem a bit too big?

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Car looks cool. I think those alloys would look better in silver or anthracite?

Why are you going to america mate? Shame it won't be getting dropped :(

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Because I can basically lol

Original plan for them was black... This is how I got them off Clio_stu but having them yellow looks pretty good ;) I'm gonna add yellow monster stickers and black centre caps for the valvers after I source a 4th cap :(

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Haha stu it's getting black centres... Also getting some nice Renault twingo stripes I'm black ;) once I can be stars putting money into paypal lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
gaygaygay:p easy fixx! get 1 from scrappy or buy ma clio for spares ;)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Think i seen you nite in dunfermline, well you were at the side of me at the lights lol

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Alreet stupo ;) cars broken lol

Hole in exhaust... Brakes need looked at and so do bearings/droplinks

How's yours coming along?

BMW E36 328i Sport
Oh that's a bit sh*t mate sounds like relatively easy fixes though.

Mines running fine after getting the head gasket replaced (didn't know it was broken when I bought it) and timing done. It just needs tidied up a bit refurb of wheels some new tires and that's about it.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
well the exhaust snapped on the way home today so its a new down pipe needed... gay! it will be expensive as the cat is in it :(
but hey ho....

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
That's the new cat fitted now :) but I have now noticed I will need a silencer, cv boot and drop link sometime in the near future! Damn French cars!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
i got my cv joint / drive shaft for 5 quid at u pull ;) wana buy an alluminium bonnet aswell in ure colour? :p theres a clio at u pull it aswell with a whole brand new exhaust too ;) oh buy coileys next :p

Deck it, you can get coilovers for less than £200, even the pikeyest of pikey students can save that much ;)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Next purchase after the new centre section is going to a full xenon bulb kit... Side, dipped, full and fogs should hopefully make the lights actually useful in the dark winter

Also what do You's recommend to clean up the dual optics? Mines are filthy and all scratches :(

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
look at the headlight correction guide on here ;) i did it on both cars its big improvement ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
ohh you tight ass! pay a tenner and get access to everything, its awesome :D

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
LOL im in my overdraft again - oooopsss, f**king car keeps takin my moneyyyy

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
lols had to go buy brake shoes and hand brake cables for ma old car for the mot, handbrake certainly works now tho ;) hahah

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Haha nicely...

Car now has 2 brand new tyres in the front :D got a centre section getting fitted on Tuesday might get the splitter on then tae ;)

Also this means I can sell my old alloys :p

So anyone interested in them can pm me ;)

soon to be 182 ;)
Haha nicely...

Car now has 2 brand new tyres in the front :D got a centre section getting fitted on Tuesday might get the splitter on then tae ;)

Also this means I can sell my old alloys :p

So anyone interested in them can pm me ;)

what wheels you got to go on??

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
The aerial is getting sprayed black when I get a chance to ;)

Stu I still need those centres.... Are they the metal or plastic ones?