ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My FCS Tracktime Video!

after the disaster with the wheel, proceeded to lend two white 15" turinis :cool: off hayley so i could still go out on track..........first time on and was good fun, bullet camera worked well too!

Vimeo has compressed the quality quite a bit, but you get the idea :)

FCS_060.jpg

IMG_5315.gif

IMG_5316.gif

DSC_6120.jpg

lol.

Last edited:
that was the pace lap, lol........got left for dust on the straights, could only just get past 100mph lol.....then the last lap was going slow as everyone else was, lol

Clio MK 4
Wierd seeing part of track you cant see from the stands. Looks quality mate. Think i may get my self on the track next year if i got my collis fitted.

dont know how many i got....got stopped halfway through because someone went off into the gravel.....then got 3 or 4 after going back out i think........tracktime was 36 quid i think.......but people were selling sessions for 20 on here

ITB'd 182...
awesome matey. for first track time seemed to do well. get the 15's on

and the ph motor and you will be well away :)

excellent stuff.

4:46 is a highlight for me!

what camera setup are you using?

erm basically its just a Sony bullet camera, just the right size to fit inside the renault diamond...although it could be mounted anywhere really, it just needed 12v power source.......

Then the lead that comes out of it goes onto the AV-In of any video recorder/device, i use a Canon camcorder that has AV-In :)

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
excellent stuff.

4:46 is a highlight for me!

what camera setup are you using?

erm basically its just a Sony bullet camera, just the right size to fit inside the renault diamond...although it could be mounted anywhere really, it just needed 12v power source.......

Then the lead that comes out of it goes onto the AV-In of any video recorder/device, i use a Canon camcorder that has AV-In :)

Do you have link to Sony bullet camera or model name, price?? ;)

umm not sure, i paid like £30 for it off ebay......its a 1/4" (Quarterinch) Sony CCD Bullet Camera (no idea why its 1/4, think thats the sensor size inside)........they are around £80/£90 new so ive heard, i got it on ebay though as said :)

clio 200 F4Rt

umm not sure, i paid like £30 for it off ebay......its a 1/4" (Quarterinch) Sony CCD Bullet Camera (no idea why its 1/4, think thats the sensor size inside)........they are around £80/£90 new so ive heard, i got it on ebay though as said :)

good stuff, thanks for the info.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
acid yellow, black centre cap and decals ftw

Nooo, white I think with acid decals and reno badge centre caps with the diamond in acid...

Subtle but p**n!
they'd be practically invisible against the white though, hmmm... White wheels and RB decals/cage/wingmirrors and badges?

Nooo, white I think with acid decals and reno badge centre caps with the diamond in acid...

Subtle but p**n!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=336858

the hunt begins...

Do you want me to see if I can get some cheap for you from wheelbase?

Subtle but p**n!
they'd be practically invisible against the white though, hmmm... White wheels and RB decals/cage/wingmirrors and badges?

Subtle but p**n!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=336858

the hunt begins...

Do you want me to see if I can get some cheap for you from wheelbase?

lol @ RB...not changing it just yet

and wheelbase yeah, can you get me a price as soon as you can :)

ITB'd 182...
what about something differnent like speedline comp 2's or compomotive M.O's?
with the M.O's could have them in black and the centre caps acid green?!

Bumder With A Buffer
Where you get that camera from??

EDIT.....Dont worry i saw what you posted above... U got it off ebay :)

Hmm me wants one of them bullet cameras for my car set-up. any ideas where u got it from/much much?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4188430#post4188430

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Good vid m8 - track seemed really smooth and seemingly quite wide. Was the wind a problem with the car? I noticed quite a few drivers getting very close to the wall at turn 1 (?) - I was just hoping that the wind wouldn't drag them into the concrete!

D.

first time yep! :approve:

Cool very good! Would of been mine if I hadnt spent money on a house rather than the car!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/_W0QQ_nkwZsonyQ20ccdQ20bulletQQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

So you got one of them then yah?

not sure, think its similar

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=200223542262&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

i got one from that guy earlier in the year, he sells them from time to time, just keep an eye out

Good vid m8 - track seemed really smooth and seemingly quite wide. Was the wind a problem with the car? I noticed quite a few drivers getting very close to the wall at turn 1 (?) - I was just hoping that the wind wouldn't drag them into the concrete!

D.

yeah, could really feel it coming out of the pit straight, hence why i was easing off a bit as i was turning round there.....