ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My exclusive from the start

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Bit of an update

Bought these but they were silver so I've had them shot blasted and powder coated in a dark grey.

Car064.jpg

Car063.jpg

They obviously needed new stickers but the powder coaters gave me these. All the tyres were budgets, had good tread but I didn't want to use them so I've bought 4 new Toyo Proxes and got them fitted.

Car071.jpg

There's been too much snow lately so they haven't been put on the car but they will be soon so I can powder coat the turbines.

Car066.jpg

Petrol Blue 182
Where did you get them refurbed mate?

You selling the turbines now?

If so how much?

Seen this car at t-park a bit last year....love it!

Mk2 1.2 Campus
My mate done the shot blasting but I don't know where he got them powder coated, I just gave him the wheels.

I'll be keeping the turbines more than likely, might just keep swapping

soon to be 182 ;)
you mentioned a set of steelies in there somewhere u still got them? if they got good tyres il buy :)

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I got stopped so I had to get some new ones without the F. I got away with it for about a year though.

I gave the steels to my mate for his car and put the tyres on the turbines sorry

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Looks lovely with the new wheels on mate, never thought I'd see you sell it, what car you fancying next?