ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My CSL & MR2 Roadster

Put my private plate on the CSL yesterday, so i thought i'd give it a clean and take some pics. My plates meant to say my name btw Shofi.

While i was at it, thought i'd do the same for my MR2 aswell. :)

DSC03089Medium.gif

DSC03090Medium.gif

DSC03091Medium.gif

DSC03093Medium.gif

DSC03096Medium.gif

DSC03099Medium.gif

DSC03102Medium.gif

DSC03105Medium.gif

DSC03107Medium.gif

DSC03108Medium.gif

DSC03115Medium.gif

DSC03116Medium.gif

DSC03120Medium.gif

DSC03127Medium.gif

DSC03121Medium.gif

DSC03129Medium.gif

DSC03136Medium.gif

DSC03148Medium.gif

csl is absolutley stunning, loving the carbon roof etc but tbh that plate will just cause you hassle. Whos knows you mite get lucky! ;)

Very nice, CSL is stunning, any chance you could take a picture with a box of corn flakea on the passenger seat please though.

M2 Competition
I think we need a pic of crunchy nut on passenger seat, with a hand flicking the bird at non-believers... ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Pics with custard required. With todays newspaper, and some form of photo id. High proliferation of these body-kitted 318's on CS at the mo.;)
Car looks seriously lovely. I think a red CSL with the black detailing would of looked fantastic.

21 and CSL?? Show me how!!! Lol

Nice car that i want very muchly.

Start investing money into cars, change regularly, every 3 months or so, make some money along the way, have a decent paid job. Its possible, and oh, live at home but buy a house and rent out. :)

Im a financial planner, im quite good with money. :D

Love the csl, was going to ask if it was Halfaruds at Barking, then I saw you said it was.

Pmsl @ all the requests too !

Turbos.
Saw your post on Mtorque mate...

Full AP kit is £2446.14+VAT from Bexley Motor Works (i know them well). Fronts only will be cheaper but the rear kit uses standard discs so doesn't save as much as you think... so you should go for the full kit.

Been waiting over a month for mine to be delivered though :(

Getting a Simitis remap tomorrow though!

Ahh cool, let me know what the difference is like, didnt think remaps would do much on the CSL!

I should be ordering the AP's soon as i get paid end of this month. :)

Turbos.
Supposedly its pretty good, the best there is anyway. I had a black Ferrari 360 behind me at the weekend which sounded like it had a Tubi on it... making me tempted to change the exhaust but not sure i can lose that induction note!

Theres soo much to buy but soo little money! :(

I would love to get a deeper sounding exhuast standard is far too tinny, but more cost in excess of £1500, i may well get one in a few months tho!

Turbos.
Look out for the second hand bits on the forum, can pick up a bargain! I'm going to try and visit some people already with exhausts as i don't want anything boomy, had enough of that with the Clios!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
love it. the more i see CSL's the more i am swaying towards it in the next year. though i wouldnt mind seeing some interior pics if possible? drivers seat perspective, passenger seat perspective, back etc. would be much appreciated.

Turbos.
love it. the more i see CSL's the more i am swaying towards it in the next year. though i wouldnt mind seeing some interior pics if possible? drivers seat perspective, passenger seat perspective, back etc. would be much appreciated.

Heres some i took of mine... (sorry, no cornflakes)

P1040511.gif

P1040147-1.gif

P1040533.gif

P1040531.gif

P1040534.gif

P1040525.gif

P1040513.gif

Broken Diesel Megane :(

Heres some i took of mine... (sorry, no cornflakes)

P1040511.gif

P1040147-1.gif

P1040533.gif

P1040531.gif

P1040534.gif

P1040525.gif

P1040513.gif

thanks mate. you have just sold me on it!!! love it! now to start the quest of finding a good 'un!