ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio isnt low eonough on the back anyone know were i can get customm springs

Clio 1.2 16v
ive got coilovers on the car but the back wont go low enough so where could i get custom springs or any other ideas please help

Clio 1.2 16v
Is he the member on here ? And I I got some springs of him would I be able o leave my adjusters on and adjust the hight of then ?

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Yeah will be fine mate i've ran without adjusters for about 20k lol. not had a single problem. Pretty sure loads of people do it.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
prob a good 15/20mm makes the world of difference though. I was same as you put coils on and wasn't happy with the back. Its 100% safe to remove them after all normal springs dont have adjusters do they.

Clio 1.2 16v
true :) ive still got my standard wheels on atm with chunkjy tyres so im just gunna wait untill i pick up the teleidials and then put some low profile on and wip the inner arches out on the front and i should be able to go a bit lower shouldnt i ... how could i go really low is there anything id need to do ?

Clio 1.2 16v
thats nice pal ill upload some photos of front and rear arch gap but atm there rubbing on the mud gards on the front if i take them out i should be able to lower the front more not really needed tho :p
:)