ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 200 LY

Renault Clio RS 200
5wefk.jpg
[/IMG]
2qx6ec4.jpg
[/IMG]
rh377t.jpg
[/IMG]
33m78f9.jpg
[/IMG

Last edited:
  An orange one
Now that is nice!!!

Only thing I'd remove are those side skirt things, never liked those

Renault Clio RS 200
cheers mate i see u saving up for one? i got this last october wasnt many left wel worth paying extra for that LY paint

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Thought about removing the "C L I O" rear badge? First thing I've done is remove my "M E G A N E" badge - tidies the back end up a bit.

Renault Clio RS 200
no kinda always find that irritating, had badge taken off on my old clio 200 GW had to refit it, miss recaros in this big time!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Fair enough - someone in FS section selling 197/200 Recaro's. Quite expensive though!

Renault Clio RS 200
yer got a quote from some place in kings lynn £995 per seat, but at the time when buying it, it was more of a choose what ever is left, was only about 100 200s left when inquired about it in oct 2012

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
That looks awesome, shame about the lack of recaros but like you say slim pickings new now.

Renault Clio RS 200
Yer just had to have LY, even getting the standards re-upholsterd in the yellow and black renaultsport leather though pricey

U/R 200
UR 200 passed you while you sat in a layby just before seven hill roundabout the other day.

And also while i was in my sainsburys van, near warren heath