ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 182 - Few pics

Clio 182
Hi Guys,

Here are a few pics of my Clio 182 BG 2004 34K on the clock.
I have recently purchased 172 Clio cup turini's from another member from on here. I have had my belts and remap by JMS as they're round the corner. Top blokes!!!!

I have a few mods:
JMS Engine Remap
K&N Panel Filter
Cat Back RS192 Scorpion Exhaust

Here are a few pics

Before Pics
P1011213.jpg P1011217.jpg

After Pics

terry car 229.jpgterry car 230.jpgterry car 232.jpg
terry car 234.jpgterry car 235.jpgterry car 237.jpg

All comments welcome,
Terry

Clio 182
great mate, i had issue of misfiring tried different fuels and the remap cured my problem. 1st gear car just used to splutter. It stopped the rough idle too. I dont feel massive gains if anything to me it makes the 5k kick feel more tame. just gradually kicks in earlier (smoother). Fuel mpg went from 24-26 to around 32mpg. JMS done the remap, i cant stress enough how great both the guys are!

rb182 cup
looks tidy that...i reckon it'd look ok with white turinis...just a pain to keep clean...but yeh,i like it

Clio 182
cheers mate! hopefully i can get that lambda sensor then she's ok for a while. not sure whether to lower it. got them off a 172 cup feel so much better lighter and brakes feel more responsive to wierdly.

Clio 182
hi guys, im really thinking of selling, im wanting to upgrade to a meggy. what would people advise as a price. only bad thing is im the 7th. coming upto 35k on the clock 54plate.

regards
Terry ;)