ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car

BMW 323i Coupe
I've just signed up as a member, so I thought I'd share a few photos of my car and see what everyone thinks. I've only made one change to the exterior, tints, not to everyone's taste, but I think it works well.

Oh, and I've changed the plates because they were company printed from where I bought it from and I don't really fancy advertising for them.

All comments welcome. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 36
  BMW 323i Coupe
And a few more.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 33
  Ph1 172 + Combo van
must be an expression model. get a dynamique spoiler, rs grill on it and a wee bit of lowering and it will be mint

BMW 323i Coupe
smert. how comes you dont have a spoiler and colour coded mirrors?

I don't know. I bought the car randomly one morning because my old car wasn't starting. Can't buy more impulsively than that.

Best colour to get my son :D

:cool:

must be an expression model. get a dynamique spoiler, rs grill on it and a wee bit of lowering and it will be mint

It's a dynamique.

I'll have a look around for a spoiler, colour coded mirrors and a RS grill.

Shed.
Really tidy car, love the colour, used to have an expression in the same blue as that, now have a dynamique in black.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
That can't be a dynamique, dynamiques have the longer spoiler, not the shorter ones.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
That can't be a dynamique, dynamiques have the longer spoiler, not the shorter ones.

expression with dynamique wheels me thinks.

take a picture of the interior and show us then we can tell. i think

was fog lights an extra when spec'ing an expression model

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Interior of a Dynamique so maybe the Spoiler has just been chaged or spoemthing

Tidy Motor sll the same :D

Ph1 172 + Combo van
yep thats a dynamique interior as the expression lower dash is beige. strange about the spoiler and wing mirrors though

Never above 25mpg
Dynamique's didn't have climate control as an option did they??

If they did I feel cheated with only my aircon :(

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I had one of these back in the day, i put two exhausts on it. You could have smuggled an african tribe in both of them, the shame of it

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ It's definitley a Dynamique. Same interior as my 54 plate, same dials, same everything. Exept mine has the colour coded spoiler, mirrors etc.

It's a dynamique with an expression spoiler.

Clio 1.2 Billabong
it'll tell you inside the glove box. there should be a plate that says dynamique or expression etc.

mine does.

BMW 323i Coupe
Bought some cleaning products and took to the car today.

170920081161-1.jpg

170920081164.jpg

170920081165.jpg

170920081163.jpg

170920081166.jpg

I'll do the same to my mums car later this week, because it's bogging but has so much potential, 1.6 litre X Reg Vauxhall Astra, with 25k on the clock.