ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My BMW E46 330 M-Sport Coupe

Peugeot 308
Just a few pics of it.

Specs:

2002 Msport 330 Manual.
Full black leather
Clubsport gearknob
Carbon interior trim
Xenons, cruise, climate etc...

19" CSL Staggered wheels in black
Eibach Sportline springs
DEPO indicators and repeaters
Carbon fibre badges and caps.
Black kidney grilles

IMG_2476-1.jpg

IMG_24742-1.jpg

IMG_2498-1.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2482-1.jpg

Never above 25mpg
Nice, bit of an overkill IMO with the smoked indis AND blackened grilles but whatever floats your boat!

What mileage you carrying?

Peugeot 308
Nice, bit of an overkill IMO with the smoked indis AND blackened grilles but whatever floats your boat!

What mileage you carrying?

I was undecided to begin with, but chrome grilles wernt for me, nor the horrible indicators lol.

116k atm, recently RR'd at 228bhp, then RR'd again with super unleaded and pipercross panel filter at 234bhp lol :)

Hows yours going?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I think the CSL wheels would look better if they were visible :p Anthracite perhaps?

I know there's always one and I hate to be it, but there was no such thing as a 2002 M Sport. It's just a Sport.

PPS I didn't realise it was the petrol, get yourself a BMW Performance back box, they make the car sound like a Ferrari. Seriously!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its alright. Is it lopsided? Looks it in the first pic.

If the wheels were 18's it'd look 10x better imo.

Peugeot 308
Its alright. Is it lopsided? Looks it in the first pic.

If the wheels were 18's it'd look 10x better imo.

Its the ground its on.
The funny thing is, I wanted 18's but having seen others not look quite 'enough' I played safe and got 19's lol.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Personally i also prefer the look of a standard 330ci Sport, the CSL reps, tints & black grills tend to cheapen the car a little.

EG OEM FTW, IMHO
DSC03916.jpg

Depos are a must though!! I need to buy some more ...

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
gorgeous....i always said i would never buy a 330 as it would have to be an m3 for me but i would buy this! good work.

Mini Cooper S
Private plate, gloss kidney grilles would look better and you need some facelift rear lights. Really like the look of it!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
If you want to do a px on the springs and wheels for standards dude let me know!!

Audi S3 8P, 330ci
Where did you get your 19" CSL Staggered wheels from? can you please tell me what tyre sizes/offsets you had? also, did you roll your arches or run any spacers?

I want my car to look exactly like that.