ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY Black Gold 182 on Spax Track Coilovers

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I've been waiting 3 weeks for the spax track coilovers (full rear coilover set up) to arrive, so obviously had them fitted 3 hours after taking delivery of them.

First impressions of the kit are: well put together, clear instructions and easy to install. I'll report back on the handling in the next few weeks but in the mean time I'll say so far so good.

So a few pics of the car, I've got more pics of the kit to assemble etc that I'll post in my project log.

083-1.jpg

085-1.jpg

086.jpg

088-1.jpg

090-1.jpg

092-1.jpg

095-1.jpg

097-1.jpg

099-1.jpg

101-1.jpg

102-1.jpg

103-1.jpg

105.jpg

107.jpg

Rear Coilover (wheel refurb next btw)

108.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

Sorry for all of the pics, got a new camera and got carried away. Thanks for looking....

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Looks nice and the height looks good too. Where's this kit available too?

182 FF, A6 Avant
I like the look of the new rs badge on the back. Toying between that and a black clio badge on mine.

Inferno 225 cup
Love this car.

You really don't need to do a lot of modifications to the bg 182's at all, this car is stunning, amazing how a set of coilovers can transform a car.

Really want to bin my arctic and buy a bg :(

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Looks a bit too low for me, but still looks good.

I have the Spax 28 point adjustable spring and damper set up and its awesome, very good value for money it seems with Spax.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Awesome motor

Tyre black would finsih it off although all this rain isnt helping...

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Thanks for all the positive feedback,

Plates will be changed as soon as I swap the private plate over from the silver cup & car is dirty hence no shiney exhausts or glossed tyres :)

Black 182
Fitted plate for the front, fresh plate for the back, alloy refurb and clean exhausts and thats perfect!!

120d M Sport
Excuse me for potentially sounding thick but how is a full rear coilover set up fitted to a Clio, when the rear damper and spring are normally seperate on them?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Excuse me for potentially sounding thick but how is a full rear coilover set up fitted to a Clio, when the rear damper and spring are normally seperate on them?

basically instead of having the 'normal' damper and spring with this it has the damper and spring combo kinda like the front if that makes sence.