ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my black 1.2 dynamique

Black gold 182
hey guys,
since turning 17 and passing my test i recently bought my first car!!! i had to get a service, new window screen, engine mount and exhaust and now all thats paid off i can start having fun :) i recently fitted a subwoofer the size of my boot its a fli 2400w thing (haterz gun hate) and i changed all speakers in the car to pioneer upgraded ones.the mods i am thinking of doing are as follows:
-silver visions
-35mm lowering springs
-rs grille
-colour coding
-fixing scratched paintwork and 5 million chips on my bonnet
-paint wheels black
-black badges
-smoked repeaters
-3/4 plates
-172 rear bumber
-wheel spacers(not sure on size?)
this my car atm:
roxy number 1.jpgroxy number 2.jpg

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
I've got 25mm spacers all round on mine mate, makes a big difference tbh. I've done pretty much everything you've suggested there but I've done my bullets and wheels etc in ford graphite grey but the stealth look always looks good.

Black gold 182
was thinking 35mm springs do i really need to tell the insurance? people are saying they wont even be able to tell the difference?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Years back on my 1.2 dynamique I didn't tell them, but now I've grown up, I don't think it's worth it! Just my honest opinion.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
I've got 35mm eibach sportlines on mine an I told the insurance about them. My most expensive mod them. My sport bumper, interior and cup spoiler was only about £8 extra per month but the springs were £17 extra per month.

Black gold 182
how old are you though joe? my insuranc is mad coz of being 17 and passing my test in the summer

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
I'm 23 been driving 3 year as well so that'll play a major part like. Just ring them up and ask for a price for springs if you were to put them on the car and see how much it'll be. If you can afford it, go for it but if it's going to be a bit pricey then save your money till next year.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
If anything happened though I'm sure the insurance company would pick up on it and your insurance might be void. The first few months I had my springs on I didn't say anything but then I realised if anything happens i might get f*cked over.

Black gold 182
just bought paint, black indicators, some carbon wrap and silver visions, and a cheeky never been nurburgring sticker ;) :) will update photo's later/tomorrow
Deano

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
black indicators look much better mate, I've got them on my black one. silvervisions make a massive difference. you thought about a smaller front plate?

Black gold 182
sprayed wheels black this evening laquer for tomorrow morning... all i wanna do now rs grille and a 3/4 plate

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
you know the right size for the 3/4 plate? I made the mistake of ordering the actual 3/4 off fancy plates haha when it came it was tiny haha

Black gold 182
i dont tbh joe do you know what size it is? also here's my photo's from the weekends work not a very good photo i know it was on my phone gunna go for a little drive this weekend and find somewhere nice to take a few snaps:

my car.jpg

Black gold 182
rs grille is on the way! now looking at some eibach sport lines, only thing left to do then would be colour code :)

Black gold 182
right dilema time,
so many people hate on apex springs why? me being me bull in a china shop saw some cheap sportlines and bought them to realise they were for a mk1 clio not mine DOH! now it's either save for sporrtlines :( or get some apex springs i've only got a 1.2 its more for looks than handling.. not to bothered about ride quality....
also i have some beautiful shiny photo's that are too big :( hellllp?
cheers
Deano

right dilema time,
so many people hate on apex springs why? me being me bull in a china shop saw some cheap sportlines and bought them to realise they were for a mk1 clio not mine DOH! now it's either save for sporrtlines :( or get some apex springs i've only got a 1.2 its more for looks than handling.. not to bothered about ride quality....
also i have some beautiful shiny photo's that are too big :( hellllp?
cheers
Deano

Hi mate, People on here would say look into eibach sportlines or save for coilys. And others say Apex if it's a non-sport. So it varies! About the photo's, use an image hosting website such as "image shack". Upload a few photo's there then copy and paste a forum link in the to message box, and once submitted they should show up:) Look on my thread to see:) Great car btw, should be a gooden!

Black gold 182
cheers sleepy,
thanks for the input mate your car looks great!, i think i'm just gunna get me some apex springs :) not sure when though going to get my belts done this month and tax! i'm still having problems getting the pictures up it eiether comes up as a link or it says the file is invalid :(
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76445708@N06/6861884176/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76445708@N06/7007999935/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76445708@N06/6861883730/in/photostream/