ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My bad boy

Cliosport 182
one of my first posts here so howdo and this is my clio
clean3_000.jpg

clean2_000.jpg

clean1_000.jpg

CLIO182RS_000_0004444.jpg

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
WOW I have only ever seen those wheels on a Audi, and thought they looked weird, but seeing them on the Clio makes me want a set. Really nice choice

Cliosport 182
Yeah there 16"s didnt want to compermise the clios superb handling!
had been lowered since the shot of the wheels!
ive never seen these wheeels at all on any other cars....

GDI'd Clio 182

Yeh, they look awsome. Always wanted black wheels on my Clio but never found really nice ones. May i ask how you got them? If its possible for me to order and get it shipped to my country

Cliosport 182

Yeh, they look awsome. Always wanted black wheels on my Clio but never found really nice ones. May i ask how you got them? If its possible for me to order and get it shipped to my country
Yeah i was the same! i got them from a local wheel shop who had them imported for me from spain! Got them last november and was one of the first to have them in this country! the wheels also weigh only 6kg which are lighter than turinis so make good for track days!
have you trid direct from OZ????

Nike Lunar Elite's
Looks good but surely the offset on the wheels isn't be too good for the 182 as they're only available in et37 iirc (especially because it's been lowered)

GDI'd Clio 182
cheers all!
no i got the correct offset for the clio 182

could you tell me the correct offset for the 182 cos im gonna order mine directly from OZ. thanks.

p.s hope u dont mind but i placed a thread for a photoshop request of ur car but in black.

Clio
very nice mate, my dad has the same colour 182 with those alloys in graphite with the silver carbon Renault F1 caps. :D

Nike Lunar Elite's
cheers all!
no i got the correct offset for the clio 182

could you tell me the correct offset for the 182 cos im gonna order mine directly from OZ. thanks.

p.s hope u dont mind but i placed a thread for a photoshop request of ur car but in black.

The correct offset is et45

I don't know how you managed to get them in the right offset as they are only available in et37, Dan Page had to have his machined to around et42 to fit them!

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
do these comes with all the renault goodies on them for example renault f1 team sticker and centre caps ?????????? there luvly by the way mate crackin car suit it realy well :)

Da

Less

The correct offset is et45

I don't know how you managed to get them in the right offset as they are only available in et37, Dan Page had to have his machined to around et42 to fit them!

Agreed, otherwise they'd be far more common! ;)

Lovely looking motor/wheel combo there mate! :)

Breaking A 172 Replica
Lovely!

There is one like that near me (arctic with black Pro Race 1.2s) with black side badges with yellow writing. Calipers are also yellow. Looks f**king awesome!