ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Avus Silver 3.2 V6 TT

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Thanks CJ. I'm thoroughly enjoying the ballerness of it. Gearbox is superb and the noise makes the car. All that for the price of a set of Tamora pistons... ;)

Oh Hi... Leon splitter works. This was G-star's one..

7728267120_41c3c54eb4_z.jpg

f**k you.

Thanks CJ. I'm thoroughly enjoying the ballerness of it. Gearbox is superb and the noise makes the car.
I know what you mean.

I've never regretted owning a TT (yours is far nicer), the only digs I got were from forums ;) - IRL people liked it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's still a 30k car for pennies at the end of the day and it feels like that. It's a superb machine for what I use it for. I still think it's understated though especially in Avus so it's not trying to be flash.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I have more respect for these now.

It seems the older they get the less hairdresser they get. Same with the MX5

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Everyone takes the piss put of me for wanting a tt but there's something about them that's just perfect! I really wanted a 240qs in red I think they look ace with the black roof. My mum had a v6 tt with dsg I thought it was fantastic to drive! And that video you made it sound great!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the kind comments mate, might take a few more pics tonight. Need to get that bloody splitter fitted! *Lazy!

I've really developed a soft spot for these. It better be as CSS13

I'm actually considering it. :eek:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Dude how much was ur cupra splitter? I been looking for one and everyone said dealers were 16.99+vat... Called a dealer he wanted 45 plus vat!!!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
they used to be buttons i think when i bought one for the c4 it was like/318 all in. but ive read recently the price has rocketed from seat, i supposed it must be due to demand, they must think that every cupra r had had 12 splitters each now, with every body fitting them to every thing from clio's to bmws

182ff
Really enjoyed my 3.2, although it did under steer with all that weight at the front, I even grew to love the wheels!
P1000037.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
FFS the wee man has washed it and managed 9 pages, god knows what'll happen if he fits a cupra splitter, the server may crash.

And the pictures were horrendi! :eek:

/\ lowered on eibachs by the way, did improve the looks !

Thanks chap, that colour is superb when clean. Looks bang on with the Eibachs. Need to get my finger out. Holiday to the Dominican will have to wait... needz springs innit!

just noticed this thread then.

looks lovely gally

Thanks Fletch!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Fine ignore me :( thought we were friends as we both have audis :( heartbreaker.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Lols, sorry mate. Was about £38+vat rrp. I get a decent discount. They are raping people tbf.

Not I still have the same job, thanks though. :eek:

Will let you off then, go back 6 months they were 16 quid plus vat :-/

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Indeed. I bought one 4 years ago for my Clio and it was about £15. :(

Just ordered an r32 rear arb. It's meant to cure understeer. 19mm and works for TT too. Just shy of £200 fitted or £128 and fit yourself.

Hairdresser. X

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Just ordered an r32 rear arb. It's meant to cure understeer. 19mm and works for TT too. Just shy of £200 fitted or £128 and fit yourself.

Hairdresser. X

holy s**t! im sticking the rs4 rear arb on mine... 24mm thick and its 60 quid for all the parts lol! i have access to a ramp so will fit it myself!