ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 5th RS Clio! A Nimbus 200

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's a bit s**t considering they sell them in black for £50!

I'm sorry but what kind of company sells the right part for your car seperate! A joke!

Does my absolute nut in everytime I hear of this problem.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
very very nice, i was offered a brand new nimbus one when i bought my blue one, however i couldnt find a picture of a 200 in one and didnt want to take the risk! especially when the blue one was sitting infront of me and looked awesome in the flesh, wish i had now haha!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Wow. Amazing.

Just needs the centre caps as mentioned above and the RS steering wheel insert.

Perfect.

An orange one
absolutely perfect that!

if i were ordering a new 200 that is exactly how i would spec it!

Your white 197 looked awesome,
but this just looks utterly utterly stunning! Never seen that colour before, suits it so well. Favourite 200 on here.
Perfect Spec as well.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
does the 200 come with climate control as standard now? i notice yours has it Lee. Or have they changed the controls to the A/C since the 197?

Weeman sucks ****
Nice Lee, and hats off for you keeping them all standard.

Funny how the 182 looks more dated than the 172 because of those god awful wheels!

Lee

BMW M2C
Nice Lee, and hats off for you keeping them all standard.

Funny how the 182 looks more dated than the 172 because of those god awful wheels!

The 172 did have an exhaust and filter, but that was as far as I ever went.

2717360732_7b7711a6e1_o.jpg

LeeMclio02 by RodStreet, on Flickr

Clio
f**k me lee I rember the blue 182 from many many years ago on the Swindon an Xmas and bowling meetings
I had that 04 plate dynamique in nautical blue and still do

Nice 200 !!!!!

Lee

BMW M2C
For the first time in 11 years I'm no longer a Renaultsport owner. The 200 was traded in on Tuesday. Hopefully it will find it's way back in to the club.

Lee

BMW M2C
I had a strong run. I picked the 172 up on the 5th of March 2003 and then ran Clios until the 23rd of this month!

I enjoyed every one of them, did some amazing track days, holidays, road trips, shows and meets and had fun with plenty of female members! Time to move on though.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Aye

As a drivers tool they are hard to beat IMO. If I wasn't planning on moving next year id probably have a meggy 250 or something, but as it's only used at weekends it still serves it's purpose. Still brings a smile when shown a good B road ;-)

Lee

BMW M2C
All I really do is commute these days so I wanted something pretty and more economical. The Clio needed tyres, brakes a service and tax. Man maths said why spend £1500 on the Clio when you can buy a new car.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah think if it was for daily commuting it would grate after 11 years..... I'm lucky that mine is only used at weekends really. As a drivers tool they are still right up there IMO