ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2001 ph1 Clio 172 on eBay

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
If its mint someone would pay it, as it does look nice and might be exactly what someone is looking for.

But its far from mint so I'd say no!

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Due to the odd scrapes etc i agree with others and would say it wouldn't fall into the 'Mint' catagory but if the service history and mileage are all adding up ok then it seems like a fairly good example (personally not £3000 good).

I know i am slightly biased but i don't think you can compare Ph1's to Ph2's when it comes to cost, i know the ph2's are newer etc but i would imagine that the reason for buying a Ph1 over a ph2 (majority of Ph1 owners) is personal preference, prefer the drive/style etc - my reason is simple... i think it looks better it's only about a year older than alot of the Ph2's so why should it be worth like a grand or more less?
Often its more desirable and desirability counts most

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Seen this on Ph seems like a very honest example.

tbh though £3400 is 2007 money for mint examples, if the imperfections on the body work were recitified id say its at best worth £3200

Best of luck with the sale though

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
That's the 1st time I've seen 182 wheels on a PH-1 and I think it looks good. Looks like a nice tidy motor but the price might be a tad optimistic, I bet I wouldn't even get that for my Cup lol.

Good luck with the sale though.

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
very nice, but echo what the other have said, i sold my ph2 172 for £3200 almost a year ago!

if your not desperate to get rid you may sell at that price as it does look very nice but id expect it to take a while

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
very nice, but echo what the other have said, i sold my ph2 172 for £3200 almost a year ago!

if your not desperate to get rid you may sell at that price as it does look very nice but id expect it to take a while

What year Ph2 was it Laura?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its £2700 then another £400 with the cambelt fitted which would be my only problem,if it was £2700 with the belts just done id seriously look at this.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  ph1 black 172
nice motor, like everyone is saying its a little high priced with a camblet needing to be done in 2010.

plus i dont think you will get that sort of cash on ebay. i have been watching a few lately and for the condition and miles i would say about £2200,

but you never know...... some1 may have money burning in there pockets....

good luck.