ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 after some K-Tec treatment...

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hi had a trip down to K-Tec last week and some Speedline's & Toyo's, K-Tec coilovers and a carbon fibre splitter were on the agenda :D I also put on new number plates and a fresh rear number plate light. Finding the coilovers a really nice ride actually, much better than the Gaz ones I used to have. Next up for the car will be exhaust/filter/remap...

Also this is my first attempt with an SLR, I think I jumped too fast into aperture priority mode and some stuff's not really in focus. Comments and criticism on the photos or the actual car welcome!

K-Tec1.jpg

K-Tec2.jpg

K-Tec3.jpg

K-Tec4.jpg

K-Tec5.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Nice! It's a winning combo, lower with 2118s :)

Carbon splitter is a tidy choice but you'll be so conscious of when parking now! Worth the money imo.

Id just paint the hub nuts black, just to get rid of the rusty look.

Love this mate! Good job on the photos to i think they came out great!
bit more lows front and rear and it'l be a winner!!!
ps - get some centre caps :p!

Megane r26
That looks bang on, gotta love the silver an anthracite combo. Also 15's suit the ph2 so much better, I used to love the look of my old 172 on them.

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
That looks awesome mate, really nice !! Makes me miss my old 182 :( And those are some nice snaps for your first go with an SLR, better than i could do !!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
They look brilliant, sorry to be a pain but how exactly did you find them on eBay? I've searched for loads of different phrases without luck...

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yeah I've already had a go at them once :( only lasted a few months, I might get that kit I keep hearing about next year.