ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 after a 6 hour clean!

Looking for 182
I did a big pre-summer clean today, which included washing, claying, polishing, and waxing. It took 6 hours in total, and I am absolutely shattered!!

Products used were:

Meg's Hyper wash (for both snow foam and washing)
AG Surface Detailing Kit
AG Super Resin Polish
AG HD Wax
Bilberry Wheel Cleaner
AG Tyre Shine
AG Fast Glass
Autosol (for polishing the exhaust tips)
Numerous wash mitts, microfibre clothes, etc!

Anyway, here are the results:

182-7-1.jpg

182-5-1.jpg

182-2-1.jpg

182-6-1.jpg

182-1-1.jpg

182-4-1.jpg

182-3-1.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
6 hours well spent. Looks brilliant. Been thinking about detailing my Arctic 182 for a few weeks, this has given me more motivation for sure.

With the Hyper wash do need a pressure washer or would something like this work ok? http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/super-spray-hose-end-sprayer/prod_335.html

The hose sprayer isn't the best if I'm honest, it doesn't really shift much in the way of grime, only really help as a little extra lubrication to washing it down with a mitt. I still use it occasionally when the car's really filthy.

Once you've done the whole detailing procedure a couple of times you'll soon knock down the time from the 6 hours. a tar remover before claying will reduce the claying time down dramatically. Car looks gorgeous though

330Ci (Fail)Sport
These threads are usually much of the same but those shots really are great! Really shows off that great clean.

The car looks perfect.

Looking for 182
Thanks everyone :)

I really need to get around to doing some properly lit photos. These were just using ambient light, so I'd like to try some with some off camera flash. Naturally my first thoughts for that is a car park, even though it's been done to death!

I've just popped outside and there's some nice beading all over it. Although I don't know what constitutes 'good beading', I thought it looked pretty good.

BG 182
That looks unbelievable, the effects in the pictures make the car look so clean, well worth the 6 hours lol