ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 what next?

Clio Sport 172
hello all this is my 172 and im happy with the out side look and in side the only thing im going to get is a tow eye in orange, and fog light surrounds,
but don't no what or where to start with the engine what mods should i get?? and what order?
i was going to get all the bushes done as i hear that's a good start but would like to no from you lot. (any links would be a grate help. )

img0777f.jpgIMG_0778.jpgimg0782pb.jpgIMG_0783.jpgIMG_0780.jpgIMG_0788.jpgIMG_0790.jpgIMG_0787.jpgIMG_0779.jpg

sorry for some of the pics my Iphone4 plays up and it was well sunny up hear, all so the tints are not as dark as thay look in the pics.
img0777f.jpg
img0777be.jpg

Clio Sport 172
and the bullets are going to get done black with orange lettering as well. this is all thanx to (spray shack) thay do a well good job

2001 Clio 172
Matching tracksuit bottoms was going to be my suggestion but seems you already have that sorted :D

But seriously, how about a smaller front number plate? Popular mod on here and looks the business.

Clio Sport 172
Matching tracksuit bottoms was going to be my suggestion but seems you already have that sorted :D

But seriously, how about a smaller front number plate? Popular mod on here and looks the business.
i do need a new one so ill keep that in mind thanx

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Splitter, lose the front plate & surround for a smaller plate.

Any plans to lower?

Hi mate, the orange looks great against the black :) .Thanks for the praise in the thread, will be looking forward to doing your bullets + your fog surrounds (just let me know if your good to go and ill get a set in, unless you want to rip yours off and post to me, cheaper for you that way).

Clio Sport 172
Hi mate, the orange looks great against the black :) .Thanks for the praise in the thread, will be looking forward to doing your bullets + your fog surrounds (just let me know if your good to go and ill get a set in, unless you want to rip yours off and post to me, cheaper for you that way).

pm

Ph 1 172
Lower it
Matched inlets
Decat pipe with a decent exhaust system
Phase 1 Airbox or JMS one
Remap it either from the rs tuner (DIY) or get a custom map

That seems the usual things to do before going on towards mega buck things like turbo's, SC, ITB's

Clio Sport 172
Lower it
Matched inlets
Decat pipe with a decent exhaust system
Phase 1 Airbox or JMS one
Remap it either from the rs tuner (DIY) or get a custom map

That seems the usual things to do before going on towards mega buck things like turbo's, SC, ITB's
i do have the KTR Supersports exhaust system. and should be getting piperctoss viper induction soon, and don't no if to get lowering springs this week or up rate the discs ?

clio sport 1.2
if i can get my insurance down abit maybe on a low millage policy then ill be getting a 172 :p u can have the induction kit and the car if ya want :p

Ph 1 172
dont put the viper on it will more than likely lose you some power through heat soak and being v. restrictive.