ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Ph1 from Argentina

Ph1 172 Flamer
Hi my name is Martin, I'm a fan of Renault Sport, I present my Clio RS ph1 172 flamers from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
You should have seen my car because a few months ago a friend showed them some photos of you and went up to this forum Cliosport.net.
Now I am a user, the forum is very good, congratulations

Here I leave some photos sorted chronologically, since I buy even today with the things that I added:
-Clio 182 Cup rear spoiler
-Sideskirts and bullets badges Ph2 hyper black similar wheels colours.
-Tow-eye, that buy in UK
-Lip Skoda that buy in UK
-Very polished and waxed with Meguiars and Zymol products.

Sorry for the English if not understood.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Stunning car mate, the stickers on the door post are not my thing.

Love the last pict...:)

Ph1 172 Flamer
Thank you very much.
The mod that I am inspired by cars here.
I congratulate you for the cars they have!!, They all look great!
Thanks.

Ph1 172 Flamer
Thank you very much for the comments!!

They are very rarely seen here in Argentina.
Here there is only Clio RS 172, Ph1 (100 units, flamers, sunflowers and black) and Ph2 (50 units, flamers, black, blue and gray iceberg) and in good condition is very difficult to get.
They are highly sought after by fans and have much market value car.
It is very expensive to maintain and parts are not readily available, some special parts the need to buy in the UK or France, because many things here are not achieved.

I appreciate the encouraging comments and I'm glad you liked it, I spend a long of time looking at his photo in the forum looking for a style for my Ph1 172.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
  Ph1 172 Flamer
What sort of money would your car fetch in BA?

Here range from AR $ 95,000 and AR $ 75,000, depending on the conditions, that would be U.S. $ 18,000 and U.S. $ 14,000.
Are overvalued here in Argentina, because they have high demand to be few and also are valued even more if the condition in which it is good.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Wow I'm thinking yours would be closer to $18, 000??? I might fill a container and ship it over ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Wow thats crazy money.

I assume that importing them to there has big tax penalties or something as otherwise you would already be shipping a few over from france?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Beautiful. Just beautiful. It looks brand new, no wear on the seats or anything.

Your car is a credit to you..... and you just made me go buy a skoda splitter, lol

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Sabes ke no tenemos los RS en Brasil.. Tengo gana de irme hasta Argentina y traerme uno! :) PH1 por supuesto!

Ah, soy "Chileno" pero soy de Brasil. hahahhaha hard to explain!