ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 16v Shed

2001 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hi This Is MY 2001 1.2 16v Renault Clio Owned For About 2 Years Now
i was after a fabia vrs but decided to keep the clio for another year so decided to start looking after it and throw somemoney at it
anyway,

Engine :
1.2 16v 75bhp
Pipercross Induction With Relocation Kit
NGK Spark plugs
Ktec Racing SuprSport Catback Stealth Exhaust System

Chassis:
60mm Apex Lowering Springs

Interior:
Standard Interior
Carbon Fibre Look Dash inserts

Exterior:
15inch Fox Racing Multispoke alloys in Gloss Black
Wind Deflectors
Laguna Splitter
Shortened Ariel
8000k H.I.D's

Purchased :
seb0hw.jpg
2ii7o9k.jpg

September 2011 Pictures:

2nlakg6.jpg
95plox.gif
sfh1ly.jpg

in 2010-2011 over christmas and newyear time when it was snowy and icy i was going round a roundabout and lost control slid about 30 yards
up a curb sideways into a bush and a steel bollard which ruined my car these are some of te pictures from the crash

dzls7.jpg
vos781.jpg
dzls7.jpg

i will try and get some recent pictures of my car when it has been fixed at weekend still needs to be sent into the body shop for the sill to be filled and resprayed from the accident in 2011 but its nothng major, saturday i am replacing front wishbons new disc's and pads 2 track rod ends tracking done and wheels balanced i might also serivce it if i get chance if hopefully all goes well,

Im After A Cheap Clio port Front Grill If Anybody Knows One For Sale?

ALL Opinions Welcome

Cheers Kyle

Last edited:
  1.2 16v clio
Looking good until the crash mate :'( out of interest how is the car over speed bumps?

1.2 16v clio
LOL well that's my plan out of the window I was going to buy 60/40 springs since I have a lot of weight in the back

LOL well that's my plan out of the window I was going to buy 60/40 springs since I have a lot of weight in the back

i advice you to lower it but ide get a coilover version becuase with just lowering springs the ride is bouncier feels much firmer an easier to live with when you buy coilovers but that just my opinion

You can't really get the RS grilles cheap mate, the lowest price I've ever seen advertised was £40 + P&P. Personally mine cost £50 + £5 P&P.

1.2 16v clio
The ride isn't nice already due to the weight in the boot and coilovers are out of my price range, when is ur car back on the road?

its already back on the road m8 just needs odd things touching up here and there,
took my headlightout today to trial fit my hid's propperly and dropped it and snapped the top bracket were the nut goes through so i might have to purchase some new headlights... BRILLIANT ... NOT!

anyone know headlights going? front bumpers? rs grill? let me know asap.

ive had a look around i cant see anything
tomorrow its getting 2 front wishbones, 2 bottom ball joints, 2 track rod ends, front discs ad pads, h.i.d's fitted, exhaust sorted(blowing) got a ktech stealth supersports exhaust on order
i cant think of anything else that im going to do tomorrow but it should all be pretty straight forward

still on the hunt for some cheap parts after a bumper same colour rs grill set of healights

were is the cheapest and easiest place to get some reg plates for my car? i just want the completely plain and maybe abit smaller than the origional? any ideas ?

can still see te sill damage need it to go ino a body shop :(
clio2.jpg

clio1.jpg

clio4.jpg

clio sport grill needed ! haha