ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mugen FN2 by TDi North

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
the level of chavness rivalled only by the frs. i farking love it lol!

those spoilers are ridiculous though :eek: theres 2 around here that didnt spec the spoiler... idiots :(

Megane 225 F1
Love it. Such a nice car. Sound is f**king awesome.

LOL at his nose though. 2 minutes ish. IT'S HUGE!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Lovely car.I have spoken to the guy who owns this a few times over on civinfo,desiboy is his name.Im sure this used to be supercharged before the turbo aswell.

More money than sense,but a lovely car all the same.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Yep Ive had a little look on civinfo and all his old S/C stuff,down pipes hondata and all the dubbins has been sold off on the site and all this stuff is new,so yes he must have spent over 40k on the car including purchase price.

Some people do this quite regularly though.Instead of having a new M3 they actually want to explore a hot hatch and see what they can do with it.Fair play i say.

RS Megane DCi 175
Lovely car - bar the marmite spoiler!
So tempted to take mine to these guys - but just not sure I want to go down the modification route again with the way insurance is headed.

I actually work on the same estate as these guys too. LOL at the speeding! They're all 40 them roads, tut-tut.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Well the guy reckons he has shocked a few M3 owners in it so far.Plus it must be over 300kg lighter.

But lets not go down that road.Its a nice effort by tdi north and fair play to Deziboy for just loving to experiment with his civic.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
They are doing forged internals on it now I think.
Hoping for nearly 500BHP I think.
Crazy guy wish I had his money!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
He could be driving an aston,but drives a civic.Who knows what he's thinking,but if it wasnt for people like him we would only have half the videos on youtube that we do.