ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mud flaps finally fitted!

Turbo LY R27
Finally got round to doing this, had them for over 6 months and decided to take the charged beast to work and do it in the warehouse. I think they look awesome!! :)
IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

Turbo LY R27
They look better in the flesh i think, but stops the 888's flinging stones and crap up my expensive paint lol!
Is it gonna be a whole thread of 'take em off' lol?

Turbo LY R27
Tbh, it's a Clio that's actually being driven how it was designed to be, so even if it had Halfords alloys it would be nearly acceptable :p

Exactly, gets pasted out on track! ;)

On my iphone so not the best, 2 are shiny 2 are just dirty because they have been in my garage for a while, so the other 2 will get like that with more miles, if not ill get 2 new ones, they wernt expensive.

Turbo LY R27
I also recently got 4 slicks and 4 wets all for £50 that were only used on a test so this will help keep my car in better condition :)

1Berg2
That looks cool. I thought it'd be horrid with them, but in a way they just look 'right'.

Now get a better camera and get on track, we need action photos.;)

Turbo LY R27
That looks cool. I thought it'd be horrid with them, but in a way they just look 'right'.

Now get a better camera and get on track, we need action photos.;)

Ha ha will do :p There is some action shots in some of my other threads, but im doing cadwell next month so will be plenty more to put up then :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
So when are you entering your first rally?

(But seriously if they serve a purpose fair enough)

200 FF Storm Grey
Would the reason not be the same for any car... to keep it clean?

What brand are these mate? Are have you just cut them yourself?

BMW E34 540i
For my every car should be fitted with mud flaps. Does not really matter whether it protects the paint or keep the car clean for longer. On motorway in the rain I prefer to drive behind the car with mud flaps (less spray being thrown on the car behind). If we look at it this was it becomes a safety feature.

+1 well done

Turbo LY R27
Would the reason not be the same for any car... to keep it clean?

What brand are these mate? Are have you just cut them yourself?

Cant remember the brand mate but they were about £20 or all 4. They came as just came in Roughly A4 size sheets, i just fitted them on into place, made sure they lined up etc, messed around with the fixings for a bit then trimmed them on the inside once id finished. Took ages lol!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
They serve a purpose so its a thumbs up from me, I was going to fit some to the RB for the winter but never got round to it

clio 182 sport
thought it was going to look gash but it looks good, i like it, the pictures look better knowing it supercharged ;)