ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most underrated games of 2010.......?

320d M Sport
Just looking for something and discovered Blur next to COD in my collection. Forgot how great this game was yet not many people bought it?

Which good games from 2010 do you think also went un-noticed?

F82 M4
Yes

Actually Batman:AA was nominated but Uncharted 2 won in 2009, so both are hardly underrated!

Oh, and for me it's Castlevania Lord of Shadows

Yea sorry, just read about that. Never played Batman, looks like I might have to have a bash of it. Uncharted 2 was bloody epic though. Fully deserves GotY 2009.

Evo 5 RS
It's epic, I actually would rate it over GoW. GoW wins visually but Castlevania has a lot more content (2 discs for xbox folk) Also the twist/open ending is awesome

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I don't know about underrated but I know which is the most overrated which is f**king COD BO. I only buy top titles TBH.

Mk4 .:R32
Played MW2 for the first time ever last week. No idea why everyone says it's better than black ops :s the host migration and server issues need addressing with black ops! But it is an epic game, just frustrating with the MP issues

F82 M4
one of the biggest PS3 exclusive titles?

I think some people are struggling to grasp the concept of this thread.

Yes, I mean, it got GREAT reviews etc, but I swear not that many people bought it. Not a single one of my mates has it, only me.

Octy VRS
Check out some of the vids on YT, the scope for arseing about is massive. I think I played the actual game for approximately 5 minutes yet I wasted about 30 hours on the game before I got bored and sold it.

Swift Sport
Thing is, I don't like games with much focus. Sounds daft but I don't like completing missions and levels, gaming for me is just to pass time. As a consequence I like games like GTA and Forza, just pick them up, mess about and switch it off when you're bored. I only try and progress when I'm REALLY bored. lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
The only people who think MW2 is better than BO are the people who are rubbish at BO.

Fable 3 is very underated.

Civic Si
Darksiders!!!

I thought it was excellent. It had good reviews but dont think many people got it.