ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More RB goodness

I love Lamp
Ahh right I hardly see any others around Newmarket normally.. Seen quite a few in Bury though but don't think they are on here.. I've seen you a couple of other times in or around Newmarket occasionally other than the A14 but never bothered putting up a spotted thread as there would be too many lol

Please don't call me Mackem btw, I'm Birdie.. My username and avatar etc all got changed because I lost a stupid bet in the Footie Chat section, I'm a Newcastle fan lol :( Changes back tomorrow :)

RB One Eight Two
Awesome as always !
Hopefully mine'll be looking something like this when I get round to detailing it :eek:

Cheers mate. Are you getting standard silver wheels then? :p

RB 200
love this. i really need to buy one of these to go with the 200..

but now i need to go wash and polish mine later ha!

RB One Eight Two
Cheers Andy mate. Haven't heard from you in a while, glad to see you still got your R26 ;)

182 FF sport clio RB
great condition mate, getting mine cleaned by my mate whos got his own valeting company... So he's gona get the clay bar out and have a good go at it... Hopefully I get somewhere near that, you're using a good camera there though I have to say.

RB One Eight Two
great condition mate, getting mine cleaned by my mate whos got his own valeting company... So he's gona get the clay bar out and have a good go at it... Hopefully I get somewhere near that, you're using a good camera there though I have to say.

Cheers buddy! I was using my D90 with 18-70mm. I prefer to use my 70-200 but the location wasn't really ideal for it.

Z4
Love it mate.

If I wasn't selling mine I'd suggest we have a photo shoot! I'd agree it's the best RB on the forum.
I do like the wheels, makes it look oem+ but chunky!

RB One Eight Two
Hey guys,

just thought I would check in as I have been out the loop for a while. You will be pleased to know I still have the RB, but for the past couple of months she has taken a back seat as I have been rather busy.

I have now finally fitted a new skoda splitter to replace the broken OEM one and yesterday gave her a good clean after a couple of weeks of dirt. She has now just ticked over to 104k which is hard to believe when looking at her from the outside - although I have noticed a rust bubble on the lip of the bonnet which isn't good, I imagine that will have to be a respray?

Anyway I will post up some shots of her tomorrow. Cheers.