ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco - such a lovely colour!

GSXR + KDX220
I'm pretty happy with how the Monaco is sitting now, keeping it pretty simple :)

The colour definately comes alive with a good polish and some sun, agree? ;)

She's now sporting a full set of AD08's too :) (not shown)
I personally think it looks a tad lower than most 1*2's running Sportlines, especially as I'm running 15's, but I think it has perfect stance IMO, not slammed but not too high!

img7971de.jpg

img7969ar.jpg

img7973v.jpg

img7995i.jpg

img7955ah.jpg

A little "tag along" in my light
img8000w.jpg

imag0551r.jpg
;)

GSXR + KDX220
Thanks Jesus ;) (never thought I'd say that lol)

Eibach Sportlines & Koni Yellows bud :)

That looks very low for Sportlines... best setup you've got there (bar Sachs fronts ;)). Looks spot on mate.

GSXR + KDX220
I thought the same just lately but I've had them a couple of years now (the Sportlines) so they definately are them lol!

It seems to have sat slightly lower since fitting the Koni's, although it should be irrelevant, & nothing is broken so who knows. Thanks :)

ph2 172
I'm pretty happy with how the Monaco is sitting now, keeping it pretty simple :)

The colour definately comes alive with a good polish and some sun, agree? ;)

She's now sporting a full set of AD08's too :) (not shown)
I personally think it looks a tad lower than most 1*2's running Sportlines, especially as I'm running 15's, but I think it has perfect stance IMO, not slammed but not too high!

img8000w.jpg

it must be a Norfolk thing? My car came from just the otherside of Kings Lynn and has a little 'tag along' plus friend. :)
20130430_200832_zps8a88fbe0.gif

GSXR + KDX220
Thanks for all the comments guys :approve: makes it worth the effort!!

I like it! The wheel colour is pretty perfect, giving me ideas ;)
Lol no Dan, bad Dan!! I like the colour you're currently sporting :).....and we're not swapping wheels ;)

GSXR + KDX220
img8000w.jpg

it must be a Norfolk thing? My car came from just the otherside of Kings Lynn and has a little 'tag along' plus friend. :)
20130430_200832_zps8a88fbe0.gif

Lol its even gone the same orangey brown colour, maybe they were related ;)