ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco Blue 172's...

Iceberg 172
Hi Everyone.

Since there's a fairly large possibility that my Cup is going to get written off I'm looking at FF 172's as I still don't like the twin exhausts on the 182's and it does seem silly to mess about putting a 172 rear bumper on with a steal box.

I've seen a few relatively cheap, very low mileage Monaco Blue 172's for sale.

Can these be made to look great??? All the ones I've seen are bog standard so I'd be very keen to see some nice examples that have been lowered (prefferably on Turini's) with say a Cup splitter.

I love the Blue of my Cup but then I think I'd prefer the Luxury's and ABS of the FF!!!! (I'm a bit shaken up by the accident and although I don't blame the non ABS I think it would help relax my mind! lol).

Is Icelandic Silver just plain Silver??? As I've seen a few pics and they almost look like a Blue / Silver??? Similar to my old Avus Silver TT.

I'm not sure if a plain Silver would do it for me... If there was a more blue/silver then I'd be happy!

Si

RS Clio 172
any excuse...

DSC_0047_8_9copy_small.jpg

DSC_0052_small.jpg

3547427454_8e99beeb1f.jpg

3960553504_da761145be.jpg

It's A Reno
Hi Everyone.

Since there's a fairly large possibility that my Cup is going to get written off I'm looking at FF 172's as I still don't like the twin exhausts on the 182's and it does seem silly to mess about putting a 172 rear bumper on with a steal box.

I've seen a few relatively cheap, very low mileage Monaco Blue 172's for sale.

Can these be made to look great??? All the ones I've seen are bog standard so I'd be very keen to see some nice examples that have been lowered (prefferably on Turini's) with say a Cup splitter.

I love the Blue of my Cup but then I think I'd prefer the Luxury's and ABS of the FF!!!! (I'm a bit shaken up by the accident and although I don't blame the non ABS I think it would help relax my mind! lol).

Is Icelandic Silver just plain Silver??? As I've seen a few pics and they almost look like a Blue / Silver??? Similar to my old Avus Silver TT.

I'm not sure if a plain Silver would do it for me... If there was a more blue/silver then I'd be happy!

You don't deserve one after that remark. Philistine. :mad:

1) No such thing a 172 FF. It's just 172 and 172Cup.

2) It's Iceberg Silver. Not Icelandic.

But yeh, they can look great. Same as any car if you spend the money on it.

BMW M135i
Monaco is a mint colour full stop, only that and flame that i'd really consider for a 172. Still miss mine at bit tbh :dapprove:.

CIMG0237.JPG

CIMG0236.JPG

CIMG0250.JPG

Someone one here still has it (or did).

Golf MK6 GT TDI
Love my Iceburg but, I was thinking about selling up for a monaco recently, and I still am. An old granny drives one by me, looks awsome! except for the granny driver..

172 MoNaCo.....
bit bigger.........???

Attachments

• newpics077.jpg
    newpics077.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Photo022.jpg
    Photo022.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 107
  • newpics076.jpg
    newpics076.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 112
  • newpics079.jpg
    newpics079.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 161
  clio 172 luna speedl
i have one of these. and would like to ask whats the best wax to use. as its a new year and would like to try somethin new

I like all the 172 colours. Understated but stylish.

I think you'd be happy with any, but you did have the best colour with your Cup..

Iceberg 2002 172
lol... I've seen a girl driving one locally to me and it's dropped about 40mm i'd say. It does look stunning, but then in adverts they look a bit dull.

Where are you from? seen a damaged blue 172 cup local to me and my missus drives a monaco 172 private plate N11 BAT

live in knighton / presteigne powys :)

Iceberg 172
Mossy yours is stunning. I'm torn between Iceburg and Monaco now :(

My GF gets worried when I start looking for specific colours / specs... that's when you have to drive 5 hours to get one!!!! lol... (I drove 4 1/2 hours to get my Cup and 4 hours to get my TT as it was the colour scheme I wanted!)

So it'd be nice for a change to buy a car reasonably local.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Iceberg = best colour :p

Mine after a wash and a layer of Dodo Juice "Light Fantastic" just as the night was drawing in:

imageifj.jpg