ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK6 Golf. Rota Haters don't even bother.

GTD's are alright, my dad tried one out a while ago - fairly nippy for a diesel tbh.

I'm against the whole fake wheel thing blah blah blah.
But, where do people suggest buying used genuine wheels from? I've thought of driftworks, wheel-whores & ebay so far... any other decent sites?

GTD's are alright, my dad tried one out a while ago - fairly nippy for a diesel tbh.

I'm against the whole fake wheel thing blah blah blah.
But, where do people suggest buying used genuine wheels from? I've thought of driftworks, wheel-whores & ebay so far... any other decent sites?

Most owners clubs for jap cars too.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
That looks proper!!

(So do those houses in the background, wonder where they are??)

Its taken in College Gardens, Belfast. Too big for single houses and not allowed to be turned into apartments, offices occupy most of the street but with the amount of new office space available especially in the new Titanic quarter investors dont give them a 2nd glance.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The whole Rota debate is getting almost as boring as Goodj mentioning cylinder count every few posts.

Car looks good.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I wasn't expecting to like this.. but I love it.
If it were a few mm higher I would feel no shame in driving it

Something Not French
Is it air ride? Was going to say being a diesel with a lower sump it is a brave move being that low...

Its not a GTD, just badged as one for some reason?!? (Scene?)

GTDs have twin exhaust on one side (left I think), and the GTI has the twin exhaust split to both sides, like in the vid. Geeking over.

Do love it, but spending £24k on the car, and then another £5k ruining it seems pointless. Colours wrong too.

Clio 172
Looks great. Rotas or no rotas it looks good. As for the plate....it's Irish and they are all like that

Mini Cooper S
It's coming out as a 2005 GT TDI on the car database....Spent a lot of money on that to facelift it....

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
How has he done the headlights on a 2005 model to a 2011 model.

I thought the new car was totally different from the floor up.?