ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk4 R32 Protection.

Mk4 R32
Thought it was about time i gave the golf a few layers of protection, it could do with a full correction detail but its not looking that bad now. Was planning at starting early but had to wait on a delivery before heading down to my workshop to start at 2pm :( Got down there and with typical scottish weather it was rather dirty and wet.
7840900202_0ce574cc96_c.jpg

I wasn't planning on taking lot of pics of the during process as well we know what they look like, but i did take a few.
Process was quick blast with pressure washer, clay, Dodo Juice Lime Prime, Chemical Guys Blacklight, Chemical Guys Glosswork Glaze and R222 Wax. I was going to use Dodo Juice Purple Haze but couldn't find it :eek: I wasn't looking for or expecting that combo to fully remove swirls, holograms ect but it came up alright i think considering the whole process only took about 4.5 hours including windows and exhaust. Anyway pics,

Above tape done with just lime prime.
7840904704_8eae7758b0_c.jpg

Rear panel done again just with lime prime. (sorry shocking picture!)
7840908404_cfdf8e5c38_c.jpg

One side of the bonnet done again just with the lime prime.
7840910300_ac3f209789_c.jpg

Spoiler.
7840918912_bcdf8ed6b8_c.jpg

And sitting outside finished.
7840923118_391c40bf31_c.jpg

7840920866_47d1749073_c.jpg

C+C Welcome,
Thanks Scott

Mk4 R32
Thanks guys :) Ignore the wheels tho they are minging lol. They're next on the list, probably Saturday they will get done. :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. Really loving the standard wheels.

182 Trophy
Love love love this. What exhaust is that? There was an r32 track day at cadwell not long back and they were all running non standard exhausts, the noise over the mountain was unreal.

Mk4 R32
Love love love this. What exhaust is that? There was an r32 track day at cadwell not long back and they were all running non standard exhausts, the noise over the mountain was unreal.
It's a Non-res Milltek mate. Aye they do sound rather insane!
Cheers for the comments, its gets a few funny looks because of the colour haha. Been asked a few times if its a rep lol.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm thinking about selling mine for a mk4.

Sell they shitty BBS' mate, standard wheels are much better.