ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk4 200 EDC Front Blade

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
I know the 200 EDC hasn't got the biggest following yet so no idea if anyone will have any experience with this, but the silver front 'blade' on mine had an altercation with a small rock being flicked up and scraping it up. I'd planned to turn it gloss black anyway so now's my chance, however I can't work out if it comes off easily or not? Also it appears to be in three parts, with two side bits and the main piece along the middle. Anyone got any tips?

Whilst I'm here, I've been thinking of getting the roof wrapped gloss black too, so if anyone knows anyone in the Gloucestershire/Oxford area they can recommend (and who could possibly also sort my 'blade' if it doesn't come off easily), that'd be good too.

Thanks!

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Not sure on any wrapping places but the blades just pull off.

Thanks very much! I found an eBay auction for a mk4 R.S. bumper, and from the photos of the back it does indeed look like it is just clips on. I don't suppose you know of any particular technique, or just carefully prize it off?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
There are just little clips that hold it in place should be easy enough to pry off. Don't normally have to take them off the cup racers just fit new ones lol

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
There are just little clips that hold it in place should be easy enough to pry off. Don't normally have to take them off the cup racers just fit new ones lol

Haha, well I don't fancy trying to remove it the same way those guys do! Thanks again mate.