ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Interior Bulb Change..

Clio MK3
Has anybody changed their interior bulb ? I am thinking of changing the interior bulb too blue but was wondering if anybody on here has done it ? and if you have can you recommend what bulb to get ?:p

Clio 1.5 GT TDI
Yeah it's easy. Take the cover off, then just swap the bulbs over!
I got some off eBay, they're alright but flicker every now and again - only when they're off.
Only a couple of quid and make a big difference to the look of the car in the dark!

Clio MK3
Yeah it's easy. Take the cover off, then just swap the bulbs over!
I got some off eBay, they're alright but flicker every now and again - only when they're off.
Only a couple of quid and make a big difference to the look of the car in the dark!

Yeah i orderd some last night, did you replace all 3 in the front and the boot and glove box ? Do you have any pics also just want to get an idea of what it's like ?

Clio 1.5 GT TDI
I've done the 3 in the front then I have one in the centre of the roof - then the boot as well. Didn't bother with the glove box.
Yes mate I'll take a couple soon and upload them for you.

Clio 1.5 GT TDI
8a7ydaje.jpg

yguvupyt.jpg