ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2ph2 1.2 16v 16" wheels lowered 60mm?

Honda Civic Type R '02
depends what tyres u'r sporting.
195/40/16's are expensive, but very low profile, overall diameter is less than 195/45/15's!
i don't know if it will foul them, never lowered a mk2.
60 mil is a lot. i can say with near certainty u will hav some serious internal arch rub on full lock.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
mine is lowered 60mm on spax springs, no rubbing on full lock or with people in the rear. i have 5mm spacers but that is to correct the offset of my wheels.
an excuse to post a pic....

DSC00424.gif

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Clio 1.216v Dynamique said:
Nice motor is that/\

cheers mates

external mods are

lowered 60mm
laguna alloys with low pros
clear side repeaters
182 front grill and silvertec indicator bulbs

think thats about it :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
oooh yeah thats a point, ive got 5mm spacer on each wheel as i had a little bit of internal arch rubbing on the rear wheels. forgot about that :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
hold on daz...whats that 16v badge uve got on the side? ;) sure uve got an 8v :p

seriously though it looks gud...is it anthracite? did you paint it urself?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
looks nice that does mate, cant figure out if it wud suit my car or not with bein silver. wud probs look good against colour coded strips wen i can afford to get them done. what u think?

Da

Less
yeah gotta agree mate, with having silver alloys and a silver car/strips it might stand out a bit. But hey, buy some spare badges and experiment! ;)