ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK meet pics

R26
a few pics from today
mkmeet011Medium.jpg

mkmeet025Medium.jpg

mkmeet033Medium.jpg

mkmeet035Medium.jpg

mkmeet052Medium.jpg

mkmeet076Medium.jpg

mkmeet078Medium.jpg

mkmeet089Medium.jpg

mkmeet093Medium.jpg

mkmeet101Medium.jpg

mkmeet108Medium.jpg

the rest are here
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/dandan172/mk meet/

if you want a larger pic juist pm me

dan

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Enough of the criticising of the cars.

As Skinny_J said, they're Clios, and therefore are allowed to come aren't they?

Lol, if you hadn't have met them tonight & only seen pics like us, you'd be saying the same thing.

Aye dude, e-penius's have come out in force.
Not at all, they like them fair enough. Others (inc me) wonder why they did it.

just thought i would post pics of my var after i washed it today, can't see it too well in the dark.

f_resizedm_9cf31cb.png

f_resized2m_0647905.png

have fun taking the pi55.

clio sport 172
so what is the big deal witht the two cars then, ones got a light kit on it , for the fact its a show car , and the other got a big mouth bumper, nothing realy wrong with that, neither car has be chaved up , or looks silly.

?
Still not a fan of the death stars, rank imo. Looked better in the dark pictures
No offence to the guys that own them though.

Turbo LY R27
s**t, i forgot that was on today, and i live 10 mins from exscape!! Oops, sorry lads, show you the r27 another time:eek:

?
Its black and looks just as beautiful as it

deathstar_2.jpg

+ it would kill any swedish girls who decide to jump infront of its snow plough bumper!

Last edited:
  Silver 182
Make the effort next time dude before you start slating others....bring the rsi beast along for us to diss next time if your into all that!
Leave it out would ya ok...the 2 guys that turned up are part of the clio site whether you approve of thier choice of cars or not.
Cheers for the mini meet anyway guys spoke to most of you there i think..i was the one who suggested to go for a swift Half over the pub.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nothing personal fella, i'm just not a fan.

It's your car and money at the end of the day.

Boba Fett would have loved it.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Try black mesh on the body kit. Looks a good meet guys. The guy with the neons should have white spot lights around the front, back and sills, will look maad!

Some people will like your car, some wont. As long as your happy with it then it shouldnt matter

Nas

Eunos Roadster
i think the kitted clio will look better if u paint the mesh black,

Last edited:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
maybe should of met at the xcape and moved onto another area? the stations multistory carpark is excellent for piccys..

the flash isnt helping the pics much, good turnout though

R26
i know the lighting was poo
but we couldnt be bothered so we just went across the road for a beer

and we could of done with you and gareth there with your camera skills

Suzuki Ignis Sport
maybe should of met at the xcape and moved onto another area? the stations multistory carpark is excellent for piccys..

the flash isnt helping the pics much, good turnout though

Yeah.. BLUE-STORM told me about the multistory car parks when there was only 3 people left, which was a shame, but if anyone knows the area really well.

Organise another one, and i'm sure it'll be miles better :)