ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mitsubishi Evo Smash

mini cooper (RIP 172)
Re: evo crash

wow thats a bad one, the car just bent round the post! how did it happen? and did the guy get out?

Hyundai i40

nasty........even nastier seeing the person in it.....dont look like he survived looking at the mess

Mk1 Eunos Roadster

^I think it was probably something to do with the fact that he was going 5,000,000,000,000 mph along a wet road :S but there's absolutely no way he's alive. The emergency services aren't even trying to get him out. He's as dead as the proverbial dodo.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member

Oooops!!! Must've been doing 40Mph rather than 30Mph if you listen to these Adverts on TV

172 mk2 Iceberg

looking at the amount the post has tipped over he musta have being going realy fast..

I to had a car with the number of the beast apon it,this car came to a sticky end as well

Clio 197

That's a fairly big impact.

I know someone who suffered a similar fate... only his leg was ripped off whilst the rest of his body exited the car... fortunately his passenger survived.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!

nasty, just noticed him squashed inside. still serves him right for obviously driving like a tw*t.