ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek owners... alignment?

Arctic 182
Any Milltek owners out there got any tips for getting the tailpipes the square up properly at the back... no matter what I do the right pipe always sticks out about 5mm more than the left, completely doing my head in. Ha, even Fred had a go at it at the last service and still no luck.

I don't really want to cut a slice out of it, so any other suggestions welcome… not including 'get a yozza' (I know that it will fit perfectly, but don't like the raspy sound - love the Milltek sound-wise!)

Cheers

Chris

Arctic 182
Yeah it's all connected up ok - it just seems that the right section is slightly longer than the left. Do you think I should take this up with Milltek?

182, 6r GTi
i would have a go at realigning it if that dosent work id give them a call. mine fits fine and are both in line. did you fit your decat last? so no pressure was on the rest of the exhaust?